Chapter 22

Copyright © 2016 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

MAY 25 (ROMAN'S BIRTHDAY)

Bella's POV

Today was Roman's birthday, and I wasn't sure what we were going to do. Raw was going to be on tonight, so I didn't think Roman would want to do anything. I got out of bed when there was a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting  anyone, so I was surprised to see that Roman was at my door.

"Roman! Happy birthday!! What are you doing here?!? Aren't you supposed to be in California for RAW tonight?"

"Thanks. I thought we spend some time with my family before you and I fly out to California later today." 

"You're taking me to meet your family??" I asked.

"Yes. I love you, and I want my family to meet you."

"Oh wow. That is a huge step, Roman."

"If you don't want to go, it's okay."

"No, I'll go with you. This is going to be great. What time do we leave?"

"After you finish getting ready."

"Oh, okay. Make yourself comfortable while I take a shower."

I went into my room, so that I  could look for my clothes. I had to make a good  impression his family. I didn't want them to think I was a slut or something. I also had to decide how to tell Roman that I was pregnant. I wasn't sure if I should tell him in front of his family or not. 

Roman's POV

I could tell Bella was nervous to go meet my family. I had to tell them that I was going to visit today. I called  my mom and talked to her while Bella was in the shower. 

"Hey, mom. How are you?" I started. 

"Hi, Joe. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Thank you."

"So what are your plans for today?"

"Actually, I wanted to visit you guys."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I want to introduce you guys to my girlfriend."

"Wait, it this the girl from WrestleMania?

"Yes, mom, her name is Bella. I'm going to your house with her; you guys better behave around her."

"Joe, what about Galina? Does she know about Galina? If she doesn't, you better tell her soon"

"I plan on telling her mom, just not today. "

"Joe, I'm just telling you that you should tell her before this all blows up in your face."

"MOM. I will tell her. Galina doesn't return for another week or so. I will tell Bella before then. I'll see you later."

I hung up and waited for Bella to return.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there! I know this chapter was short, but the next chapter will be longer!! This was only a little filler chapter. Lots is going to be happening in the next chapter, so be prepared!! 

Don't forget to vote; comments are always welcome! 

I LOVE YOU ALL