Chapter 12

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV
I woke up in a room and was very confused. I looked around and saw nothing familiar. 'Am I dreaming again?' I thought. I got out of bed and got dressed. I left the room and followed the scent of food. I wandered into the kitchen and saw Roman.
"Good morning Bella!" He said.
He was only wearing a pair of black boxer shorts and his hair was in a man bun. He was smiling at me.
"Bella. Bella. Wake up." I heard someone say.
I woke up startled.
"What? Oh. Hi. I had a weird dream."
"About what?"
"Uh... You."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah." I was tomato red by then.
"What was I doing in your dream?"
"You were in the kitchen, making breakfast."
"Interesting. I really was making breakfast. I came to wake you up so we could eat."
"Ok." I followed him to the dining room where there were two plates of eggs, bacon, and pancakes accompanied by a glass of orange juice.
"It smells really good." I told him.
"Thank you. Sit down and eat some food."
After breakfast I helped Roman with the dishes. We went back to his room and watched TV for a bit.
"Roman I'm gonna go home. I need to take a shower and do some errands."
"You can take a shower here."
"But I need to change my clothes."
"You can borrow some of mine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah." He got up and showed me where the bathroom was. He handed me a towel and a change of clothes.
"Thank you." I said.
"You're welcome babe."
I blushed when he said that.
I took a shower and changed into the clothes Roman had given me. The clothes was a bit too big but I didn't care. It smelled just like him. Just then I remembered that I had to hang out with Derek since I couldn't on Wednesday.
"Roman I have to go. Derek's hanging out with me today."
"Okay. Promise you'll come back. I need you!!"
"Yes I know you need me."
I kissed him goodbye and left.

Roman's POV
After Bella left I was alone with my thoughts. I thought about last night. I took her virginity. She is an amazing person and I love her. I was deep in thought when my phone rang. It was Galina.
"Hello?"
"Joelle wants to talk to you."
"Hi Joelle."
"Hi Daddy! I miss you!"
"I miss you too, Princess. But remember, no matter how how far apart we are Daddy will always love you."
"You're coming on Friday right Daddy?"
"Yes Joelle. I'm going to see you on Friday."
"We're going to have a tea party."
"I can't wait."
"Joelle give me my phone!!" I heard Galina yell.
"Bye JoJo I love you and I miss you."
"Bye Daddy!"

Galina hung up. I was alone with my thoughts once again. I started wondering what life would be like if I hadn't met Galina. The only good thing that had come out of Galina was Joelle. I would do anything for her. I fell asleep.

-----
Author's Note
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING!!!!!!!!
Comments and questions are always welcome.
Please vote.