Chapter 21

Copyright 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

The next day

Dean's POV 

       I woke up early the next morning and left Roman's room. I wanted to avoid Roman until i decided what to do with my new found information.I wandered around Outer London  for a while, just thinking about why Roman had a picture of himself with a woman and a girl that slightly resembled Roman. She looked more like the woman, but she some of Roman's features."Is this his family?"I wondered. I finally decided that i would ask Roman about the picture. I had  to know who they were. 

       Roman's POV

Today I woke up before Bella. I went into the bathroom so I could take a shower. When I saw wallet it was all unorganized, not like I had left it the night before. 'Maybe Dean came in here last night." I thought. He had already left, but maybe I  could catch up with  him later. I took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. We were going to be at the Wembley  Stadium again tonight and tomorrow we would be at the 02 before going back home. When I got out of the bathroom Bella was already awake. She was watching Spongebob. 

"Good morning Bella." I said.

"Good morning Roman." She replied.

"Do you wanna go out and do something?" I asked her.

"Um. Sure. Let me go take a shower and then we can go."

She went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then we left. We just walked around, talking about nothing in particular. I was thinking about the picture when Bella told me that she had was excited for Extreme Rules.

"So am I."

"Krystal is going too, so she is going to be hanging out with us. Is that ok with you?"

"It's perfectly fine. I would do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I would steal the moon, just to make you smile. I would run a thousand miles, just to stay one night."

"Luckily you don't have  to. You had my heart since I first laid eyes on you. I know that if you truly love me, you won't break my heart."

I felt slightly guilty when she said that. For a moment, I actually considered telling her about Galina and Joelle. I decided against it, as I didn't want to ruin our special moment. I had to tell her before they returned. She wouldn't have to find out until later. Right now, all I wanted to do was spend time with my beautiful girlfriend, who I loved very much. I didn't want to hurt her. 

LATER

Dean's POV 

I had arrived at the arena. I went to our locker room, hoping that Roman would be there, without Bella of course. Luckily he was there. 

" Hey Roman, can I ask you something?" I started.

"Sure."

"Ok. So last night I went into the bathroom. I was really drunk,as you might recall. I found a wallet. I thought it was mine, so I opened it. Inside I found a picture. It was of you with a woman and a little girl. Who are they?"

"They were just some fans."

"Are you sure? If they were just fans then why did YOU have a picture of them in YOUR wallet. What would Bella say if she knew about this?"

"Ok, fine. They are my wife and daughter. I met Galina when I  was in college. We were fuck buddies. Nothing more. Then Galina told me she was pregnant. I didn't believe her at first. But then she showed me the pregnancy test. It was positive. I have no feelings for her, but I love Joelle more than anything. That's the only reason I even married Galina. I want to get a divorce, but I'm afraid of what will happen to Joelle. Galina will most likely get custody, and I might never see my daughter again."