Chapter 13

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

The next day

Bella's POV
After I hung out with Derek yesterday I was tired so I slept in this morning. When I finally woke up I saw that Roman had texted me.
Good morning sleepyhead
Morning Roman
How was your day yesterday?
Good. And yours?
It was ok. I stayed home all day
Oh
Yeah I'm in Ohio for RAW today
Cool
We start the UK tour next Monday. You wanna come with?
Really? YES!!! I would love to
Cool I'll pick you up and we'll go together
Are u flying first class?
No we're going in my private jet
Oh wow. You didn't have to do that
But I love you
I love you too but you didn't have to do that
Ok well I have to go. I love you Bella
I love you more Roman❤

I got up and took a shower. After the shower I felt super relaxed so I ate cereal while I watched SpongeBob. Even though I'm 22 I still love to watch SpongeBob. After I ate and washed my bowl I played some music and started dancing like a crazy person. I needed to do something to release all the excitement. In the middle of the song there was a knock at my door. I paused the music and opened the door.
It was Jessi.
"Hi Bella." she said.
"Hey Jessi. When did you get back?" I asked.
"Saturday."
"Oh. So how was California?"
"It was ok."
"So what happened with this Seth guy?"
"We had a one night stand."
"That's it? You had a one night stand and you don't come back until two weeks later?!? Why didn't you answer my texts? I was worried."
"Yeah well. Sorry. I didn't think about anything but Seth."
"Rollins or the other one?"
"Both. What did you want to tell me?"
"Roman and I are dating."
"Since when?"
"Since the Tuesday after WrestleMania."
"Wow. I never thought Bella the Bitch would end up with the Samoan Dumbass."
"Jessi what's up with you? You're jealous because you didn't get get Seth. It's not my fault Seth doesn't like you! I thought you'd be happy for me!!!"
"Well I'm not! It's not fair that you get what you want but I don't!"
"Jessi life isn't fair. If you had gotten Seth but I didn't get Roman I would still be SUPER happy for you. If you can't be happy for me we can't be friends. Leave."
"Fine but when he breaks your heart don't come crying to me."
She left. I thought about what she said. Would he actually break my heart? I highly doubt it since he took my virginity. He knows it too. I told him and he still had sex with me. I was mad at Jessi but we had been best friends since first grade along with Krystal. I didn't know what to do. I figured that if I didn't think about it I would forget. It didn't work. The more I tried to forget about it the more thought about it.

Roman's POV
Tonight my opponent for Extreme Rules was gonna be announced. I was nervous but also excited at the same time. I hoped Bella would go with me. I thought maybe l was taking things too fast. I mean we had only been on two dates and we already had sex. Bella didn't seem to mind though. I went back to my workout to clear my head.

Bella's POV
Roman's opponent for Extreme Rules was going to be announced tonight. I was excited to see who Roman would defend the title against first. I was kind of hoping that it would be a triple threat match against his former brothers. That would be really cool. Now I really couldn't wait for RAW.

Even though Jessi said a few bad things I knew it was because she was jealous. I was going to take a nap when my phone rang. It was a text from Jessi.
Sorry about what I said
Y did u say them
I was jealous of you because you got Roman but Seth didn't even bother looking at me
You'll find someone who cares about u and deserves to be with u
But I want Seth!!
Seth doesn't deserve you! You're too good for him!
You're right. I'm too good for him
Wait. that's it? You're over him?
Yeah oh hey next time Roman's at ur house can I meet him?
Y?
Be cuz I wanna meet my bestie's bf
You insulted him!
Can u just forget about it?
I don't know
Can I meet him or not?
Ok I guess
Yay! What about tomorrow night?
I'll ask him
BYE!!
Bye?

After Jessi had said "bye" I was really confused. How did she get over Seth in a few minutes? And why did she want to meet Roman so bad?

---------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!
It's a double update in honor of Roman's birthday!!!! He's 30 now OMG!!
Please vote.
Comments and question are welcome.
I have writers block!!!!! I don't know what to write!!