Chapter 7

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Roman's POV
This time I got out of the ring and went to where she was. I was pretty sure the cameras were focusing on me but I didn't care. I went to Bella and asked her to come with me. She told her friend to go without her. I led her up the stairs and she followed.

Bella's POV
I was very nervous as Roman led me. I had no idea why he asked me to go with him. When we got to the top of the stairs he took my hand and led to his locker room. When we got to his locker room he opened the door and motioned for me to go in. He came in after me and closed the door.

Roman's POV
" Bella, I have something to tell you." I began. I was nervous and I didn't know why. Maybe it was because this was the first time I had done this or maybe I didn't want Bella to get any ideas. I had a wife and a child but I really liked this girl. I had no idea why I had brought her here with me if I had a wife.
"Bella, from the minute I laid eyes on you I fell in love with you. I just don't know if this can work."
"Roman, I'm in love with you too. I have been since you first showed up on my TV. If you feel the same way maybe we can make this work."
I was beginning to think this could work. My wife and daughter had gone to visit family and my wife didn't care about my career. The only reason we had gotten married was because of daughter, Joelle. There wasn't even a wedding we just signed the papers while Joelle was at school. If it weren't for Joelle, Galina and I wouldn't even be together.
"You're right. Maybe we can make this work." I didn't tell her about Galina because I was planing on getting a divorce anyway.
"So I have to go to New York tomorrow for the Today show and then I have to fly back to California for RAW. I don't know when I'm gonna be able to see you." I told her.
She wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.
"It's my phone number so you can call me when you're back in Florida. We can make plans when we're both available." she said.
"Ok. I'll call you."
She walked towards the door and before she left she hugged me.
"Bye Roman."
"Bye Bella."
She left and I was alone.

Bella's POV
As I walked to the hotel I wondered if Roman would really call me or if this was just a sick joke. When I got back to the hotel I went straight to Jessi's room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. Again I knocked and there was no answer. 'She's probably sleeping' I thought. I went into my room and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I thought about what had happened earlier today and I was hit with a wave of excitement as I realized that I might be going out with Roman Reigns. I couldn't wait to tell Jessi so I texted her telling her that I wanted to talk to him. Her response was: srry I can't rn not at the hotel
I texted back saying: where r u?
Somewhere can't talk rn kinda busy
Ugh ok fine TTYL
Since Jessi couldn't talk to me I decided to text my friend Krystal.
Hey
Hi. How's Cali?
Great. I met Roman today!!!!!!
Cool
Yeah. He asked me out!!! OMG!!! 😍😍
FINALLY! I've been waiting for u to stop talking about how much u like him
I gave him my number so he can call me
What if he doesn't?
I'm sure he will
I'm tired. going 2 sleep. Night
Night

Now that I had told someone about Roman, I could finally sleep.
--------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!!
Don't forget to vote.
Comments are welcome.