Chapter 3

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life
Roman's POV
I really wanted to go and talk to her I really did, but I didn't know what I would say. I knew I would never see her again so I tried to forget about her.
--------
Later that night as I was laying in bed, I thought of that girl I saw at RAW earlier tonight. No matter how hard I tried I just could not forget about her. 'Forget her. She's never going to see you again. She's just one of the many people who come to the shows. 'FORGET ABOUT HER' I yelled in my mind.

Bella's POV
As Jessi and I went home after RAW I explained why I was gone so long.
"So you remember how earlier today when we were texting and you said I probably wouldn't get to meet Roman unless I somehow got into his locker room?" I began.
"Oh my god. Tell me you did not try to get into his locker room."
"Actually, that's exactly what I did or at least tried to."
"What do you mean tried to? Were you caught and that's why you took so long?"
"No. What happened was I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open so I knocked on the door. But at that moment I heard a voice walking down the hall. I didn't want to get caught so I found an unlocked room and hid in there. Turns out Seth Rollins was the one coming down the hall and it was his room I was hiding in."
"REALLY?!?? Seth's room? Did he see you at all?
And how did you even get out if he was in there the whole time?"
"Yeah it was Seth's room. He didn't see or hear me though so that's good. I managed to get out when he went to the bathroom. I had to be really quiet and quick though 'cause guys pee fast"
"Oh wow. I can't even right now. I wish that was me hiding in Seth's room."
"And I'm the crazy one for liking Roman."

There was a moment of silence before I brought up something else.

"Hey. Remember when Roman beat Seth and I cheered at the top of my lungs?"
"Yeah. That was pretty funny."
"Well it got Roman's attention."
"What? Really?"
"Yeah. I smiled at him and he smiled back."
"Oh my God, that's so exciting!!!"
"Jessi it's not a big deal. He just smiled."
"Yeah but now he knows you exist."
"Ok. Yeah. You kind of have a point there."
"Now when we go to Wrestle Mania he might recognize you."
"Naw. I'm sure he'll have forgotten all about me by then. Wrestle Mania is still a month away."
"Yeah but you could be the one fan he can't stop thinking about."
"Jessi you know that's not going to happen. He probably already forgot about me by now."

She said nothing else as we drove home in silence.
I dropped Jessi off at her house and went straight home. When I got home I changed into something more comfortable. I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn. Once my popcorn was finished I went into the living room and watched movies on Netflix until I fell asleep on the couch.

Roman's POV
I couldn't sleep so I got up and drank a glass of water. Since I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon I decided to just watch some tv for awhile. A few hours later I fell asleep thinking about the girl at RAW.
---------
Author's Note
Chapter 3 yay!!
Sorry it was shorter than the others.
Please vote and comments are always welcome.