Royally F....

Alastor walked through my office door less than an hour later. By that time, I had already been putting feelers out to see how bad the damage was. Needless to say, an entire bottle of wine spilled onto a stark white carpet would have caused less damage than what I was facing. 

"So tell me," He drawled in an amused tone, perching himself on the edge of my desk, "Just how fucked are we exactly?"

I looked up from the notes I had taken when Ian had called me with some information about other players' movements. Grimacing, I retorted, "Fake virgin in a gangbang fucked."

Without giving Alastor time to even asked where I could come up with a response like that, I continued, "McKenny is apparently recruiting Remus' crew to help round out their numbers. They are our biggest two competitions and them working together is something we don't want."

I shut the notebook with a snap, sighing defeatedly, "So we are royally fucked."

Alastor reached over the desk and placed a hand on my shoulder, "My dear, you forget who you have on your side."

I looked up to see his smile turn predatory. This was the Overlord who struck fear into the hearts of sinners. The wheels in my head began turning and I could feel myself beginning to mirror his smile.