The Plan

When I next rallied the troops, Alastor stood by my side. There was a quiet determination in the air as all eyes watched my every movement. I was wildly aware of every breath I took, every twitch of my fingers. They were looking to see if I would shy away now that the horrifying reality of the situation was clear. 

"We have discovered that McKenny and Remus share a warehouse on the south end of the Pentagram," I said evenly, making sure everyone could hear every word clearly, "While this warehouse isn't the largest, it does contain some of their more expensive cargo."

The sinners and imps around the table began to share sidelong glances. Pleased that I had their attention, I continued, "We will have a team placed together who will be in charge of eliminating each and every bastard they have guarding the warehouse. Alastor will be in charge of that specific team. The next team will be in charge of destroying everything and burning the bitch to the ground. I will specifically be heading up that team. Ian and Lester, you will oversee smaller groups of the remaining crew. Your jobs will be to guard our warehouses and the club against any sort of retaliation. Is that clear?"

Murmurs of acknowledgment flitted through the room. I waited for it to die down before standing from my seat at the head of the table, "Now that we know the plan...ladies and gentlemen, let's make those sniveling bastards regret the day they landed ass-first into Hell."