Chapter 2: a new home

"Where are we?"

"Welcome to the honorary teen Titans base. Here we train. Eat. Sleep. And sometimes have fun. This will be your new home"

"...Really"

"Yes, don't worry whatever that is after you it can't find you here" The girl nodded slowly as she looked away

"By the way, I never got your name?"

"...T-Tsume"

"Cute name" Tsume looked up at Herald. Her cheeks had a faint blush.

She never heard that from anyone. She gave a small smile as she followed him down a hall.

Tsume met a lot of people in the honorary teen Titans base. All of them welcome her even though she wasn't much of a talker and was hiding behind Herald.

When kid flash would flirt with her she would become scared and freeze herself into a ball. Making it hard for Herald to get her out.

Kid Flash wears a red and yellow one-piece unitard which includes his yellow mask.

From his head to his waist, his costume is yellow, and his legs are red, ending with yellow ankle-high boots. His mask has two big eye holes and it leaves his nose, mouth, and chin exposed.

Similar to his uncle's costume. He has two red lightning bolts on the sides of his heads where his ears would be. Kid Flash has spiked red hair, which adds significant height. He also wears long red gloves. He also has bright blue eyes.

Herald made it clear to everyone that Tsume isn't used to being around a lot of people and just gave her some space.

With the sound of a music box, Herald was able to pull Tsume out of her ice ball.

One day during a celebration to welcome Tsume to the team Thunder and Lightning scared her so badly that she dashed off in an ice tornado freezing everything in sight, covering everything in ice and snow.

Herald knew they didn't mean to they just got carried away, herald went to go look for Tsume and found her in the fetal position shaking in the corner, herald move slowly over to her as she heard footsteps making her look up to him and calmed down

"Tsume.."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry " She repeated as tears rolled down her cheeks

"I know it's hard for you to get used to people but you're going to have to learn not to be so frightened of them, " herald told Tsume as she leaned against the wall

"I know...I'm sorry," She said softly with a sigh

"It's just that...I wasn't allowed to be around others...but he said I wouldn't be accepted for who I am ...and now I'm starting to see that he's..."

"He's wrong, " Herald cut her off. Making her surprised.

"Look, I don't know who HE is, but whoever this guy is I don't think you should let it get to you. sure everyone may think that they're not good enough, but if you don't try, what's the point of saying you're no good?"

"Yeah but ..he said "

"Stop listening to what he said and start doing what you want, why don't you start brand new, I'm sure if you try you'll be happy with the result that you get," Herald said with a smile making Tsume smile back.

The two went back to the party.

Tsume apologized to them all and removed the frozen ice and snow but of course, thunder and lighting both apologized

"We're sorry," Said Thunder

"We didn't mean to scare you," Said Lighting

"It's alright, I'm gonna try to get used to you guys. And thank you for accepting me, " Tsume said with a Japanese bow.