Chapter 12: Shadowed Past

When the team entered Jump City, The Hive Squad was seen robbing the bank. Cars were flipped and most of the city was totaled to a degree.

These were the members of the New Hive Squad:

-Black Fire

-Gizmo

-Mammoth

-Sabertooth

In this alternate universe, Jinx left the Hive and joined the Titans. This was due to her relationship with Kid Flash, but honestly, she got tired of playing the Villain.

"Heh! This is too easy!" Mammoth commented.

All of a sudden, Mammoth crashed into a vehicle. The bags of Money dropped out of his hands. Gizmo wondered what happened until he saw the Teen Titans.

"Herald and the Titans. Figures we run into you again. And it seems you got new members." Gizmo eyed Tsume and Leo.

"Robbing a bank is wrong, little guy. You're too young to want to do that. You have your whole life ahead of you." Said Leo.

"What the-I'm the same age as the Titans!" Gizmo shouted.

Leo blinked and said, "You are? I thought you were a little kid."

"I was born short! How old are you anyways?!"

"14."

"And he's taller than you. Sad." Commented Kid Flash.

"Well. This is interesting." Said Blackfire. She arrived a moment after Mammoth got kicked in his face. "After beating Slade you all seem so confident. Oh. And if you're wondering what happened to the thunder brothers, I killed them. And took over their domain. I had the time. You all were dealing with Slade. It was a win-win for me."

"....You did what?" Growled Jinx.

"You should buy hearing aids because you must be deaf. I'm not going to repeat what I said. But nevertheless, your fellow titans thunder and lightning are dead now. And none of you could have done anything to save them." She approached the Titans. "I wasn't sure at first. I thought brother blood was pulling my strings when he told me that an Oviyan survived. But I know that skin tone anywhere. And not only are you an Oviyan...But you're the son. The prince of a King. Legito Oviyan..."

Leo cocked a brow when Blackfire called him by that name.

Who was this Legito person? It couldn't have been him.

"Who are you talking about?" Leo asked Blackfire.

She smirked and laughed. This wasn't answering Leo's question.Finally Blackfire paused and said, "You want to play the amnesia card Legito? I thought you were better than that. At first I didn't believe it was you. But then the names Leo and Legito match. Somewhat."

"Does anyone know what she's talking about?" Leo asked the other Titans.

"I'm lost, do we kick butt and take name or do we walk away from the bunch of Stranger danger kids"

Tsume asked not sure what to do, Herald didn't know what black fire was talking about but it was something to think about back at the tower.

"Alright. Tsume and Leo, you two are back up. As for everyone else, take them out!" Said Herald

"Sorry but I have other plans. Sabertooth, mammoth, Gizmo. You all know the plan." Blackfire ordered before without warning, attacked Leo.

Her fist connected to Leo's face, skying him away from Tsume and the other Titans!