Chapter 14: A Reunited family and a happy ending

A week had passed. And right on schedule, Titans Tower got a message from the infamous Brother Blood.

Tsume

Kid Flash

Jericho

Raven

Jinx

Herald

They sat and watched the older man from the screen.

"So what do you have up your sleeve Brother Blood?" Jinx questioned

"Ah, Jinx. My greatest success and my greatest failure. Whoever thought that all it took for you to fight for the weak and the helpless, was a boy who can run as fast as he can talk?"

"I take offense to that." Said Kid Flash.

"Good. It was made just for you." Said Blood. "Tsume, I have been watching you. Taking notes on you. Your powers are beyond anything that the titans can comprehend. What Slade could comprehend. What you yourself, could comprehend. It pains my heart that you refuse to use your powers to re-create this world in your image. But rest assured, I will fix that mistake of yours when your powers are mine to control."

"What makes you so certain that Tsume will let you have her powers?" Jinx questioned.

Brother Blood smiled and moved away from the screen. There, he showed the Titans Tsume's brother and sister. Under his control. Seeing them again made tsume mad but this could also be a good thing for her mean brother and sisters, she wasn't like that and she knew she wanted to save them

"Let them go, you old frog! You want me then come after me! They got nothing to do with you" Tsume shouted at the man who laughed at her

"Oh but they do Tsume. They share your potential. Not as much as yours, but enough to draw you out. Which they will and when they do, you and your titans are going to make a choice, either have them destroy the very world you all reconstructed. Or, you and the Titans are going to make the right decision, have you come to me, and allow me to absorb your powers and use them for my twisted pleasure..."

"I won't surrender so easily for the likes of you! I WOULD rather choose my brother and sisters, the Traders than being of any use for a mad man like you!" Tsume shouted.

Herald put a hand on her shoulder calming her down, "Do what you want brother blood. We will not Surrender Tsume without a fight." Said Herald

Brother Blood grinned and said, "Oh. I have every intention of doing just that."

On The Titan Jet, being piloted by Herald, Tsume was pondering many questions. One in particular, how did this guy get his hands on her Brother and Sister whom she hasn't seen since forever?Surely it was due to the vast tech he probably had on his side of the fence, but to find them that quickly?

"Tsume , are you ok?"

Herald asked as tsume looked up at him

"I'm fine but, I can't understand how he was able to get his hands on my brother and sister, I haven't seen them for a while but they're not that stupid to get captured by any enemies"

"Well maybe they're just idiots and they got captured without paying attention" Kid flash said as jinx hit him

"Ignore him he didn't mean it" She said trying to cover up for kid flash

"To be honest I want to take Kid Flash's side. But those two are practically my mother's best fighters compared to me. They would bring pain to the table before getting caught." Tsume replied, still in deep thought.

"So your thinking Brother Blood has something held against them in order to keep them in one place" Herald asked.

Tsume shrugged, not knowing the actual reason for them being captured in the first place. But she didn't think that if they weren't under his control. In fact it was possible that them being captured would have been a part of their plan. Not like they cared about Tsume's well being anyways.They didn't.At all. Worst case scenario they would save themselves before saving her.