liability

Harry felt so out of place, he shouldn't even be here. He's too old for this, well, he felt too old for this anyway. He frowns when a young boy pushes him to the side to get to the bar top, he watches him raise his hand and yell for the bartender to give him two pints. He doesn't realize he's been staring for so long until the boy turns and catches his eyes.

"You need somethin'?" A thick Irish accent is heard coming from the shorter lad.

"No? Do you?" Harry jumps at the loud booming laughter. He's laughing at me, fuck, he's literally laughing at me.

"No, don't need anything." He smirks. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" He asks curiously, looking away from him briefly to see if people were staring. No one was.

"You wanna go back to mine?" He wiggles his brows the smirk still present.

"Sorry but I'm not interested in— I'm not interested." Harry crosses his arms over his chest watching the young lad throw his head back in laughter.

"Sorry mate, didn't mean to make you uncomfy. I'll let you be then." The stranger picks up the two pint glasses and starts walking away.

"Are you even allowed to drink?" Harry finds himself asking before he could stop himself, he blushes when the stranger starts laughing once again.

"Nope." He winks and walks away leaving Harry alone once again.

Harry turns back around to face the other way, he takes a long pull of his beer before deciding it was best to leave, he should've left a long time ago. He takes one last glance at the Irish boy then leaves the pub. He walks past his car and past the few shops that were still opened, he walks until he starts shivering at the cold. He takes a deep breath and lets it out slow. "Why the hell did I walk this far?" He groans turning around to make his way back to his car. Took him longer than he thought he'd take to finally reach his car, but to his surprise he also sees the Irish boy leaning on it. "Hey! What are you doing?" He asks a bit harshly.

"Oh," The young lad stands straight. "Waiting for me ride." He stumbles back until his back hits the side of the car.

"Where's your mates?" Harry steps closer just in case the Irish lad falls forward, he'd rather not have to take him to the hospital.

"Mates?" He looks around and laughs loudly. "Was by meself... Bressie wouldn't go out with me." He pouts.

"Right, well, you're leaning on my car so if you could-" Harry motions for him to move but he didn't seem to get it. "Move please." He adds exasperatedly.

"Why?" Irish asks with a glare that wasn't doing much for him, just made him look like an angry kitty.

"Because you're a liability, and I rather not deal with something that isn't my business." He slides his hand into his coat pocket to take out his car keys and unlock his car.

"Yeahh, you need a good fuck." He narrows his eyes. "I'd shag you but you're quite an arse, aren't you?" He lets out a small burp.

"Sorry not looking for an easy fuck." He spits out angrily but regretting it as soon as he does. It wasn't the lad's fault his boyfriend of ten years forgot about him. "I'm—"

"Hey you! Get back here!" An older man yells at the Irish lad with an angry glare. "Little bitch!"

"Shit." Irish opens the car door and gets in quickly motioning for Harry to also get in.

Harry widens his eyes looking between the angry man stalking over to them then back at the boy who looked afraid. He curses under his breath and rushes to the driver's side, he slips inside and turns the car on.