hooking up instead of feeling

"You're jealous." Curtis says as he listens to Harry ramble on and on about Niall going out with some stranger.

Harry halts his pacing and turns to look at the blond with wide eyes. "What?" He shakes his head and goes back to pacing around.

"You're jealous, Harry. What you're feeling right now, is jealousy." He raises his brow at Harry's loud groan.

"No, that... no. I'm not." He runs his fingers through his hair. "It's late, he should be home."

"Do you remember when you told me not to treat him like a child? Well, think you should take your own advice." Curtis has been dealing with a tensed, moody and sassy Harry for the last few days. He's over it. "He's out with Aaron, and probably won't be back until tomorrow. So I suggest you go to sleep-"

"Tomorrow!?" Harry clenches his jaw. "Call him."

"What? No, I will not be doing that." The blond shakes his head.

"Call him." He says through gritted teeth.

"Jesus," Curtis mumbles, sliding his cellphone out of his pocket. "This is ridiculous." He turns his back to Harry, he sighs when he hears a giggle and muffled sounds on the other side of the call. "Hello?"

"Hiya! Need somethin' Curt?" Niall asks breathlessly.

"Yeah, I do. So come back here now-" He stops when he hears a moan and another set of giggles. "What are you doing, Niall?" He asks calmly but ready to hang up on the Irish lad.

"Nothin'... just— call ya back when I'm-"

"No, whatever the hell you're doing stop. Come over now." Curtis closes his eyes in annoyance when groans are heard. He hangs up and turns to Harry to give him an unimpressed look. "He'll be here soon."

"What was he doing?" Harry asks curiously.

"Aaron was doing him." He stops himself from rolling his eyes when Harry tenses up at that. "Harry-"

"Tell him to go to bed because we're leaving tomorrow." He starts walking out but Curtis stops him.

"Going where?" Curtis tries to think of any trips he might've forgotten about but nothing came up, they didn't have any trips.

"Australia." Harry turns around only to bump into a disheveled Niall, who was panting loudly.

"I'm here, what happened? Is anyone injured? Harry, are you alright?" Niall looks him up and down then glances over at Curtis, they looked fine to him.

"How the hell did you get here so fast?" Curtis asks with wide eyes.

"Oh," He giggles. "We were outside in the car."

"Goodnight." Harry steps around Niall and leaves with a clenched jaw.

"What happened?" Niall looks after Harry's retreating figure.

"Why are you messing around with Aaron? Thought you liked Harry?" Curtis didn't understand the lad.

"I do," He says softly with a small frown. "But he doesn't want me to like him, he made that pretty clear. So what am I supposed to do with these feelings I've grown towards him? I can't, I can't go through the same thing again. I hurt and wasted my time on loving Bressie. I don't wanna do that again." Hooking up instead of feeling.

"I understand." He nods. "You should go to sleep, we're flying out to Australia in the morning."

"Hang on, Australia? Why am I always the last one to know about these travels?" Niall crosses his arms over his chest.