san francisco

juicylips988: So.. Will I see you tomorrow?

longshlong01: Of course ; )

This past summer I felt bored and downloaded a dating app. I never thought I'd match with someone nor did I think I would go out to meet them. I won't lie this app gave me the creeps, quite literally, I was matched with creeps. I was also matched with a couple of women, but most of them were either fake or men behind a screen.

juicylips988: What are we going to do... ya know, once we meet?

longshlong01: Well, I can take you to the tourist-ee areas of San Francisco if you would like?

juicylips988: I would love that!

longshlong01: Great, thats great! I'll send you your plane info later this evening. I also don't know if I'll be able to pick you up, so I'll be sending an Uber for you that will take you straight to the hotel.

juicylips988: I want to thank you again.. I appreciate this. I'm really happy to meet you soon!

longshlong01: I just want you know that I care about you.. like a lot. Get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow. Goodnight x

juicylips988: Goodnight xxo

I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset about not being able to pick her up. If only I didn't have a meeting at the time she landed.

*next day*

8:23am

I kept glancing at the clock during this boring meeting, I wish it would end already. I am a bit nervous to meet her. I am taking a big risk by flying her out without seeing her whole face. She has ever only sent a face photo with a line through her eyes, so I only saw her the rest of her face. She knows how I look like. Another thing I don't know is her name and she doesn't know mine.

I didn't really have much to hide from her, except my age. I'm totally freaking out about how she might react. I told her I was twenty-eight, when in reality I'm twenty-five. She also didn't give me her real age, all she said was that she was in her thirties.

It finally hits nine fifty and I zoom out quickly. I wanted to change out of this suit, but I'm also dying to meet her. Taking the ladder, I rush to my car and drove to the hotel I booked. Thankfully, I packed a bag the day before to take with me.

I almost dashed to the front desk, noticing my impatient behavior the desk person hurried. I made my way to the elevator and entered the floor number. In a shift moment, I was then face by a door. Without even knocking, I slide the key and walk in.

There she was. I stood on the other side of the room. She was by the window and looking out at the city.

"Juicylips988?" I questioned her. She turned around with a surprised face.

"Longshlong01?" She said while walking towards me.

"Alive, real, and in the flesh," I laughed trying to get rid of the silence in the room. I set my bag down onto the chair near the desk.

"I see that, I really glad to meet you!" she starts to walk towards me, ready for a hug.

After she released me, she eyed me up and down. I knew I should've changed.

"The suit looks good on you," she randomly spoke. She grabbed my tie and spun it around her finger while lightly pulling.

That was hot.

"I was going to change out of it, but seeing as though you like, I'll keep it on for a little longer." I already have a feeling that we are going to get along very well. I honestly thought the flirtatious comments would stop once we met. I'm glad they did not.