housewife

"I'm home!" I call out as I entered my home. Lana told me she's cooking dinner, so I thought take out could wait.

I dropped my keys onto the table by the door and took off my blazer. Heading to the couch, I throw myself onto it and close my eyes in contentment. Work has been tough and I haven't had a proper break.

"Hey, baby.." I hear Lana whisper, lightly stepping towards me. She kneels down in front of me, both hand running up from my knees.

"Hi, doll.. what did you today?.." I say knowing exactly what she's doing. I tried to pretend as if I had no clue.

"Oh, you know, the regular." She says moving her hands up to my belt. "Cooking and cleaning.." she says as she fumbles with my buckle and moves to the button on my slacks.

"Right, right.. What did you make for dinner?" I ask, while she pulls down my zipper.

"I made your favorite enchiladas, thought that you would enjoy them while watching the football game."

"Do you plan on having some?"

"I was thinking about having something different.. something more.. filling" She responds, showing me her pretty grin.

She manages to take my hard cock into her hands, putting it beside her cheek.

"mhm.. have at it then, babe." I smile at her, unbuttoning my shirt.

Lana giggles and gives my cock a long lick, from my base up to my tip. I throw my head back, loving the way she works her tongue on me.

"Look at me, Y/n. Look at me." She says gasping for air.

I look down at her, keeping eye contact. She glides down my cock as moans slip out my mouth. I place my hand on her head guiding her to go deeper. I let her head go and watched my cock fall out from her mouth. Her eyes watery, lips swollen, and her cheeks rosie pink.

Even after this, she continued to throat me. Occasionally, she would grab my hard on and slap herself with it. As I got close, she started to jerk me.

"Paint me, I want all your cum on me. Give it to me, baby."  She whimpered out, sticking her tongue out waiting patiently.

I got up from the couch, rapidly pleasuring myself, while she stayed on her knees. She kept her tongue out, hungry for my load.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck-." I say, soon releasing my load onto her pretty face.

"Mhmm, yeah," she responds satisfied. She then wiped what was on her face and licked what was on her fingers. "So yummy.." Lana moaned out, getting up from the floor.

"Your turn," I smile at her and put her over my shoulder, walking over to our bedroom.