having fun

I've had so much work this week. I've been going back and fourth from my work office to my home office. My assistant has been out of town so anything that goes wrong is my fault.

I heard a faint knock at the door, followed by footsteps. After writing the check, I glance up and see that it's Lana. She was carrying a glass of water towards my way. "Do you plan on getting out of the office today?" She asks as she sits down across from me handing me the glass of water.

"I'm almost done here, did you have anything you want do?" I ask, hoping she did so I can get out of the house.

"Nothing in particular, I'm just in the mood for fun.." she says getting up from the chair coming around to my desk.

"What kind of fun did you have in mind?" I asked knowing where this is headed.

I scoot my chair back while she sits on my desk with her legs crossed. "The fun that involves having your big cock in my mouth." She shocked me there.

Usually, she has trouble telling me what she wants, but right now she's being bold.

She gets up from my desk and gets on her knees in front of me. Her hands graze up to my pelvis waking up my cock. She goes to undo my belt, but I stop her. Most of the time, our sex life starts with her give me pleasure and I wanted to change that.

"Hold on, babe." I tell her as she stops and looks up at me.

"What's wrong?" She says getting up from the floor.

"Here-" I grab her hand and motion her to sit on my lap,"I know you always say that you don't mind initiating.. ya know.. sex, but I wanna change that. I want it to be about you. I want you to feel good first. I want this time to be about you.." I tell her rubbing her smooth thighs up and down.

Lana looks at me and then my lips. I take it as a hint and lean in to kiss her. Her soft lips crash onto mine while my hand falls onto her shorts trying to remove them.

I get them off and I start playing with her through her panties. Whimpers start slipping through her mouth after I break the kiss. Keeping eye contact, I rip her panties off and my fingers make contact with her folds.

Her eyes roll back and her mouth opens to let out a whispered moan. "Ugh.. mhm" she breathes out satisfied with my movements.

"You're so wet for me, baby" I tell her after bringing my fingers up to my mouth. While she watches me, the familiar taste hits my taste buds. I look up at her and smile leaning close to her ear whispering "so fucking good."

This always drives her crazy. I wasn't able to continue because she then quickly pulled my jeans down. Lana aligned herself to my stiff cock, slowly lowering down.

She leans back putting both of her hands on my desk, balancing herself to keep her from falling. As she continued moving up and down, I start stimulating her clit. Her moans get louder letting me know she's about to cum.

Before she lets go, I stop her movements from getting any faster. I hold Lana's body in one place teasing her with the tip of my cock. I slowly enter her wet cunt and slowly pull out.

Surprising her, I then sped up the same movements. "Please, Y/n.. faster," she whines begging me to move in a more rapid pace. Her loud moans soon fill the room, letting me know that she has came. "You always know how to make me feel amazing, Y/n," she says almost out of breath.

"It's what I do best, baby.." I respond lightly smiling.