best friends mom

Y/n: hey, I'm outside

Devon: yo, I'm not home rn. My mom will probably open the door for you just wait in my room.

I knock the door, patiently waiting for it to open. As I'm about to turn away, the door opens to the women who runs my thoughts when I'm here.

"Hi, Y/n! Devon isn't here, he went out to pick something up," She beams. I noticed she was out of breath and took in the attire she had on. Black tight yoga pants and a black sports bra covered with a thin sweater.

"Hey, yeah, he texted me about that. He did say I could wait for him in his room."

"Ok great! Come in then!" She said moving to the side allowing me in her home.

"Thanks Ms. Grant" I pass through wondering if I should head straight to his room or wait.

"Want something to drink? Water or soda?" Ms. Grant asks me leading me into the kitchen.

"Water is fine, thank you." I respond watching her turn to the fridge, bending over to get two water bottles. I quickly remove my eyes before she reaches over to hand me the water bootle.

I watch her as she gulps down the drink. She leans over the kitchen island in front of me. "So what are you and Devon planning on doing?"

"We were just going to play some video games and maybe listen to some music," I say trying hard not to break eye contact. I betray my myself, taking a quick glance at her breasts probably a little longer than I should have.

I look back up at her and see her smiling at me. "You really don't hide it, don't you?"

"what?"

"Oh cmon, y/n. You really think I don't notice every time you glance where your not suppose to."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Oh but you did. Don't think this is the first time I've noticed this behavior too." She says, not angry but fond in what I am doing.

I couldn't form a response and stood there blushing at the fact that I got caught. I honestly didn't know what to do. I opened my mouth to say something while she raised her brow at me.

"You're just so hot and you have this sexy milf bod-" I point to her body barley finishing my sentence.

"Milf?" She questions.

"Mom I'd-"

"Ah ah ah- I know the meaning.. " Ms. Grant interrupts. "I guess in a way I'm shocked.. I've never had someone tell me this and hearing it from you is.. well.. surprising. You're just so quiet and I would not have expected this from you." She spills.

"Full of surprises, ya know." I shrugged not knowing what else to say to her.

"I figured, I just don't know what's next from you" she questioned. "When I found out that Devon was smoking and you were the one that encouraged him, I felt a little deceived. I didn't know you were that type of person."

"What type? Its not like I was daring him to jump off a roof. He was going to smoke regardless if I was there or not. Though I am sure you blame me for everything he has touched."

A lingering silence sets in. I look at her, wondering what she's thing about.

"I do have one question.." I make my way around the kitchen island over to her side. I glide my left hand over the granite countertop. "What?" She says uneasily now that I'm merely inches away and only getting closer.

"Do you like it?"

"Like what?" She responds confused as to what I was referencing.

"The attention I give you. Surely, if you didn't you would've reprimanded me.."