the office

"Lana, Y/n needs you in her office," Jackson informed. She wasn't too fond of being in Y/n's office because of her filthy thoughts.

"Yes, Y/n?" Lana spoke grabbing Y/n's attention from the papers she was signing. Lana hoped the this meeting or talk would be short, but Y/n wasn't planning on that.

"I was wondering if you could stay tonight. I've got these papers I need you to help me with." Y/n told Lana without breaking eye contact.

*later that night*

"Just like that, Y/n" Lana repeated, making it known that she likes what is being done. "Please.. faster," Lana sighed.

Y/n thrusted into Lana forcefully, while the room filled up with Lana's moans. Given the mess on the floor, the two were enjoying their time on the desk.

"You're such a dirty whore, Lana. I always knew your shyness was all an act," Y/n said slapping Lana's ass.

"I'm your whore, daddy... Use me all you want" Y/n flipped her over, so her back was on the desk. She slaps Lanas cheek and then continues to choke her.

"I'll do just that, now be daddy's little cum slut and get on your knees." Y/n then grabs Lana by her hair and intensively brings her down to her knees.

Y/n quickly shoved her long cock into Lana's mouth. Actively face fucking Lana, Y/n paused giving Lana time to breath. Returning to the job at hand, Y/n repeated her movements starting off fast and now slowing down.

Y/n pulled out and jerked rapidly spewing out her warm load all over Lana's mouth.

"Mmm- yeah" Lana moans out, rubbing Y/n's nut over lips and swallowing it.

Y/n moves around Lana allowing her get dressed again. "There should be a package at your place, I want you to wear it tomorrow night." Y/n informed confused Lana.

Once Lana got home, she saw a package on top of her dresser. Lana opened the box and read the note: meet me at the chateau marmont at 8:30pm.

She put the note off to a side and looked at what else was in the box. She pick up a red thong, along with a red bralette. At the bottom was another note with another box that read Christian Louboutin. The note read: I thought these would look sexy on you plus it seems like red is your color, doll.

Lana opened the second box and saw a pair of expensive heels, jeez y/n.