What really happend?-j.b

Warning: this will contain of 2 deaths/2 people killing them selfs so if you not good with this I do not recommend reading this one.
Also some of this will be based on a true story that happened in my life so
Like I guess Enjoy :) 

I was just starting to get close with my friend Jonathan Brandis and I finally felt that life was going good then the un thinkable happened Jonathan was found hanging in his hallway of his apartment (tell me if I am wrong).
Then after hearing this all the memories started to come back.
It all started around middle school before that life was ok but not the best and 6th grade was ok i guess but it all started in 7th grade life was still not the best but it was ok. It was a normal Wednesday(I believe idk it's been awhile I can't really remember the exact day also I am going to change his name because Idk if I can say it so yeah his new name is Daniel) Daniel was himself I guess happy (we were never friends so idk this this just what I heard from friends of his) then that night Daniel and his twin brother and dad I guess we're going to go hunting or they went(this is still what I heard idk if it's true) when Daniel sadly killed himself. The school found out the next day and it was a really bad day. It was a couple months later when I thought the year would get better but no my (now) ex best friend friend slapped me in the face(this is true) I decided not to tell anyone tell a month later and she got in trouble but then the bulling started and it was not a good time for me.
It got to a point I could not even stay at school for Maybe more the 1 hour or so.

*end flash back*
Life was just looking up me and my best friend from middle school went to the same college and moved out to l.a to be actors which was not so good until I saw two open spots for a show called 'SeaQuest DSV'  we got the parts a couple of weeks later and that's were I met Jonathan.
I can still remember Jon's smile like it was yesterday but now he is just gone.
*it's now 2006 when this below happens (bestie is now alive lol)*
I felt as if something was not right and I wanted to become my own 'detective'.(true I just fell like   something else happened but idk)   
I started to write all the details I knew down. I was still very confused why there was no note. I have watched way too much true crime to know that something was up about no note.
I had a idea that I should go back and look around if I could and lucky I could get in. Once I got into his old apartment some thing seemed off and I just got a bad vibe from the apartment. I found some of Jon's old stuff nothing really use full for my ' investigation' but I still took a couple of things so I could have some time of memory of him. As I was picking up his old brown teddy bear from a fan he had gotten in the 90s. I heard a noise coming form his room I walked in this (like ever dummy in horror movies lol) and saw no one there but weirdly I saw his old lamp that fell from his old desk. I remember from the last time I was here the lamp was on the desk in fact the lamp never left his desk and weirdly the old lamp was on and working. I picked it up and put it back on the desk. Then I saw what looked like a note on the bottom of the lamp.

A/n: hehe *in Michael Jackson's voice*  sorry for the cliffhanger I will do a part two to this very soon maybe tonight ha but I hope you like this so far also I just found out you can message people on here WHAAAAA-t