Request- lucas

'You tell yourself you not my kind but you don't even know your mine'
-Ricky don't lose that number by steely Dan
Requested by eeel0ve

Your caption Nathan's granddaughter
(Act like his son never died) and you came and joined SeaQuest when tony and Dagwood.

I walked in looking for caption Nathan aka my grandpa I finally found his room. I knocked and I went in he looked up from what he was doing. "Y/n hi it's been so long" he said while hugging you. He talked to you about SeaQuest for a while and then you started to walk around until you got to we're Darwin was. When a handsome young man around your age came out of the water (the part we're he was playing I think football with Darwin). Lucas looked over and saw you captain Nathan. "Oh um" Lucas said getting up out of the water. You smiled at him and he walked over "y/n this is Lucas" "he is around your age too" Nathan wipsered the last part.
"Hi I'm Lucas and you" "y/n" you said smiles. "Hey um Lucas why don't you show her we're her room is" Nathan said.
You and Lucas walked off and Lucas showed you. "Thank you Lucas" you said smiling. "No problem um I will see you at dinner" he asked "yeah um wanna met there or" "I can just come get you since I'm right next door" he said with his adorable laugh.

*weeks later*
Me and Lucas had become very close and we are playing with Darwin well he is lol. "Hey Darwin here" I said throwing him his toy from outside the tank. I laughed at what Darwin said "Lucas like girl" I could see Lucas blushing and he changed the subject.

*later at dinner*

"Hey Lucas was that true what Darwin said" I asked. "Oh um yeah" he said rubbing the back of him neck. "Lucas don't worry I like you back" I said laughing and later when no one was around we kissed and the kiss felt like
Magic his lips were so soft (idk if they were and In fact have never kissed anyone but my tv with him on it so yeah) I pulled away smiling.

The end