Chapter Three

Marie's pov;
I already forgave Dave, but I still don't know who I have felt for. Is it Peter or Dave. The next day Peter was running, when I look at him the Magic Chips blew into my face and I cried so much in the classroom. It looks like my place was full of my cries. One day I saw and heard Peter saying to me I'm a monster while pointing at me. I cried a lot that it looks like I can't control myself. The next day, Dave saw Peter and his friends saying to me monster. So he said to Peter, " Are you a gay? Why are you fighting a girl?" Peter said, " No I'm not in case she really looks like a monster. Do you want to fight!" Dave said, " I really wanted to fight you since last time." I said to him, " Dave go back to your classroom." He said that he won't go until Peter won't stop teasing her. I didn't stop him but I went back to my classroom. There I'm sitting sad thinking that I have crush on Dave already.
Dave's pov;
Peter almost killed me by holding my neck so tight and Marie saw it so she kicked his leg so hard that he was hurt, and he told his friends that they should chase us. So I held her hand so that we can run fast and after that I saw her blushing. The next day our school was halfday , so when we waited for our carpool we decided to go around the school, so we hold hands and only one saw that and it was her friend, but we didn't mind it. We sat beside each other, and just be silent until her friend came. She said that if she can seat between us so we let her seat. She asked to us that if we were both couples. We said, "No." I saw her looking at the other side. This night I was thinking of what I would give to her for Valentine's Day. So I already got a plan. The day before Valentine's Day, I gave her a stuffed toy and letter. She kept on hugging the staff toy and was blushing when she read the letter.