Chapter Two

Dave's pov;
I was with Joy when we were going to the canteen, but I realized that we were going to cross Marie's classroom. So when we crossed, I didn't watch, but Joy did. So I asked her if she( Marie ) was looking at him. Joy said that she looked at him. So the next day, I asked her again if what was her answer but she didn't answer. So I decided to give her a chocolate on the next day. I gave her the chocolate the next day, but it wasn't me who gave it but it was Joy. When I asked her how was the chocolate, she said that she liked it and she thanked me. After class, I went into the carpool, I noticed that every time I look at her, she looks at me. One day, I asked Rhean, one of Marie's friends, if who was her crush. When she said it was Peter, I also knew that Peter has a crush on her too. So on that day I was so jealous that I don't want to chat to her nor give her pickup lines that are so sweet. I really wanted to tell her the truth but I can't, but Joy said it already to her. One day, Marie chatted to me and said " Dave, Joy told me that you were jealous." I told her that I'm not jealous. I don't want to tell her that I'm jealous.
Joy's pov;
Dave wasn't serious of what he is doing. I kept on making letters for him to give it to Marie. So, one day, I asked Dave, " how would you make Marie happy?" He answered with a malicious word. So I told Marie what he said, and that day was almost Christmas Party. I saw her with a angry face and cried a little bit. I told Dave what happened. He kept on saying sorry to her, but she won't forgive him. So I begged her that she should forgive him because it is the only way to stop the problem. The next day, I made a group chat with the two of them. Then, Marie said, " Dave, I forgive you." Dave was so happy. But sooner me and Dave decided to leave the group chat.