Chapter 15

Marie's pov;
I saw Dave wearing civilian, and he looked so handsome that I can't stop looking at him. Then I heard that Dave needs Joy to fix him, and they went to their classroom.
Shenleia said, " You really can't stop looking at him?"
I said, " Stop teasing, he is really just handsome."
I went to the classroom and get my paper bag to show Joy the clothes I should wear later. I ran to their classroom, and then I saw joy pointing at me which I was near the door. He looked at me, then walked towards me.
He said, " So what are you doing here."
I said, " I was just going to call Joy."
He said, " I'll call her."
He called Joy, then Joy walked to wards me.
She said, " Why did you call me?
I said, " I just need to show you something."
She said, " What is it?"
We went inside the cr and let her show my clothes.
She said, " Wow you two really got a perfect timing on wearing these clothes."
I said, " Really, you mean it's perfect."
She said, " Yup, and he is going to be amazed as he see you in those."
I said, " Yeah, btw I'll see you and Dave in the back gate."
She went inside to their classroom, and I went to mu classroom. When the bell rang, we need to go to the gym. There, the program began, but I realized that Dave was going to dance. I kept on watching him dance until they ended. My friends kept on looking at me on the program. I swear it was so nice to see him dancing. After the program, our adviser dismissed us, and I went at the cr in the back gate to change, since Dave's class isn't still dismissed. After changing, I went to the back gate and saw them coming. He kept on staring at me, then I tickled him so he would stop. We went to Parkmall and played Laserblitz. After playing, Dave brought me and my sister home because it was his dad who will get him. After getting down the car, Dave kissed me for a while and, then said goodbye. When I was going to sleep, my phone rang. I saw that Dave texted.
He said, " I forgot to let you see something."
I said, " What is it?"
He sent me a picture of me wearing my clothes today as I was sitting next to him in the car looking at him.
I said, " Dave did you just got that picture when I looked at you?"
He said, " Yup, and I can't stop looking at it. I can't even sleep."
I said, " You better sleep. Goodnight Ding."
" Goodnight Sweetie pie."
I put down my phone and then slept. The next morning, I woke up early then I saw my bathroom light on so I went in to check who it was. Then I felt someone hugging me, I turned around and saw Dave.
I said, " How did you get inside here?"
He said, " I went inside your window."
I said, " And why would you come here?"
He said, " Because I can't sleep without you."
He turned off the lights and kissed me. He said, " I'll put you to bed."
I said, " No!
He said, " Ahhh.. So you won't get to sleep then this will."
He carried me in two arms and put me to bed.
I said, " Stay with me."
He said, " I won't go."
He kissed my forehead, then I put my head on his arm. I slept for a while, then someone woke me up.
I opened my eyes and saw Danielle waking me up. I saw that Dave was still sleeping then, I laughed.
She said, ". How did he get in here?"
I said, " I don't know because he just went inside the bathroom."
She said, " Did you two..."
I said, " No! We didn't!"
She said, " ok!"
Dave woke up and said, " Good morning to the two of you."
I said, " Good morning."
She said, " Dave how did you went inside here?"
He said, " Actually I went here then I pressed your doorbell last night. Your mother opened the door then she said I can overnight here if I want to."
I said, " I thought my door was locked."
He said, " Nope it wasn't locked."
She said, " Ok so I'll leave the two of you first here."
I said, " Ok."
He said, " When I went inside I saw you sleeping there I slept beside you."
I said, " So that's why I slept comfortable."
He said, " Yup, then early in the morning I just went in the bathroom to wash my face."
I said, " There I realized that you were here."
He said, " Exactly."
He kissed me then pulled me back to bed. When Danielle shouted that breakfast was there, we went downstairs and ate breakfast. After eating, Dave said goodbye because he needs to go.