Apart From Each Other

After 1 month...
Dave's pov;
How is she already?... Maybe she's alright and happy... It's been long I haven't checked my account. I still remember what she chatted to me. I was not in the mood when I saw it.. Maybe Joy saw it. Now we are apart from each other. She understood my feelings, and I understood hers. I just want to let her go. I opened my account, first, I saw Joy chatted me, it was many but I answered her questions with " No." She was online, so, I decided to chat her she said that Marie had a crush on me. Marie wasn't online. Joy told me that it has been a long time that me and Marie were silent. Joy said, " Dave, I'm going to transfer school. Marie knows already." I said, " So, we won't be seeing again..." She said, "I'm not sure. Dave, you need to know something." I said, " What is it?" She said, " Are you already in Cebu?" I said, " Yes." She said, " Can we see at the Chong Hua Hospital today?" I said, " Sure." We saw each other at the entrance door. I asked her if what we were doing in here the hospital. She said, " Just follow me until we reach the room." So, we walked until we reach the room we are going to visit. When I saw the room door, the name of Marie was there. I asked, " Joy why is Marie's name on the door." She said, " Dave, Marie got an accident yesterday. She's awake." We entered the room. I saw Marie lying down on a bed and her sister sitting beside her. Danielle said, " Hi Dave , it's good to see you back. I'll just go out to buy something." I heard a familiar sound saying," Hi Dave, how did you know I'm here?" It was Marie who was already awake. Joy said, " I'll just be outside." So Joy left the room and there was a complete silence. We both joined talk. Marie said, "You go first." I said, " No you first." She said, " I was going to cross the street, but a car hit me. I was from school getting something. Thanks to Joy who saw me, and contacted my sister and the ambulance." I said, " Joy took me here. I just arrived yesterday." She said, "Dave, I need to tell you something." I said, "What is it?" I was crying a little. She said, " I love you." I stared at and said, "I love you too." I hugged her tight till I want to. She hugged me, then said," Can you call Joy first? I said, " Sure." I left the room and called Joy. Joy went in the room. Danielle was there , and saw me crying on the bench outside the room. She said to me, " Marie waited for you to talk since before your exams." I looked at her and said, " I also waited for her to talk to me."
Marie's pov;
I said to Joy, " Why did you told him I was here? Joy said, " Cause I know it's time for you to tell him the truth and you also need him." I said, " He already knows the truth, and thanks for taking him here." She said, " No problem. I should call him and your sister." While she called them, I could feel how he was so worried. When they came in, Danielle told me that he had been waiting for me to talk for a long time. I stared at him a little. I was surprised that all my friends visited me today at the same time Dave was here the whole day. Faz said, " Dave it's a long time we haven't seen each other." Dave said, "yeah." So my friends go home already. Dave ad I were left in the room cause Joy go home already and my sister was buying food for us. Dave said, " So how are you?" I said, " I'm ok, but not right now." He said, " That's fine.. As long as you're happy." He walked nearer to me but he was stripped by the chair , he fell and our faces were almost nearer, and my sister just came in so he quickly sited on the chair. We ate our supper, then, Dave said good bye on us. The next day, Dave came early bringing breakfast. He told my sister to go home and take a rest and he. Would take care of me. My sister left all to him and go home. The whole afternoon, we were watching tv and fell asleep. He turned off the tv and takes care of me. I woke up, I saw him sleeping, I was always playing with his hair until he woke up. I said, " Good morning handsome." He said, " It's evening already." My sister arrived bringing supper. She said what are you two doing. He said, " Just sleeping." I laughed a little. The whole evening we kept on laughing until Dave needs to go home. When I was sleeping, I dreamed that I was married with Dave and we have two children that their faces are the same at our faces. And we live as a happy family. Then, I woke up, when I watch the clock beside me, shoots it's five in the morning. Then I heard a familiar voice saying, " Good morning, Marie!" I felt someone holding my hand, so, when I look at my right. I was shocked and said, " Dave what are you doing here?" I saw him holding my hand. He said, " Oh, your sister called me. She said that she needs to go home and cook for breakfast. So I decided to come here and take care of you." I said, " Oh, but why are you holding my hand?" He just let go of my hand and look in the other side. I was blushing and also look in the other side. He said, " I'm just checking your pulse that's it." I said, " And why does it take it so long?" He said, " Fine, I just want to hold your hand all the time." I was shocked of what he said. I said, " And how long were you've been holding it?" He said, " I've been holding it for thirty minutes actually. Now, go back to sleep." I said, " I won't cause I just got a beautiful dream." He said, " Fine, but I'll be here till your sister comes back." So, I just sat back on my bed and opened the tv. He sat on the chair beside me and hold my hand. I just left him holding my hand. I fell asleep for a while, and woke up in six in the morning seeing my sister beside me. I asked, " Where's Dave?" She said, " Look at your right." I saw him asleep still holding my hand. I gently pulled my hand, but he just woke up. So my sister gave me breakfast and Dave went out to buy some water because I'm thirsty. He went back into the room bringing water with Joy.