Chapter 8: Betrayal

Fawaz was in his room. Worried.

Fawaz: "That boy. I can't let him out of my mind. What if he was really flirting with her. Damn. SHE IS MINE AND WILL AWLAYS BE MINE. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE MY WIFE!"

He grabbed a beer bottle and throwed it against a wall.

Fawaz: "I will let have my spy do the work. Let's see what's really between them."

He smiled.

Ali was in his room. Reading the newspaper.

Atif knocked at the door.

Atif: "Can I come in?"

Ali: "Of course. Come in."

Atif entered the room.

Atif: "Uncle. I want to talk about a certain matter with you."

Ali: "I know. The marriage between Fawaz and Shiza, isn't it?"

Atif was surprised.

Atif: "So you know."

Ali stood up.

Ali: "Atif. To be honest. When you first showed up, I thought you would be lazy boy, who has only stupid things on your mind. But after all the things that Radhe told me I don't think that way. You are a good young man. But after I went behind Fawaz on that day when you two fought, he behaved extremely rude. I have never thought he would be that way. My boy I got tricked. I only saw his wealth and I thought that my daughter would be in good hands, but I was wrong. Atif promise me one thing."

Atif: "What?"

Ali: "That you will take my daughter and flee when I tell you do so. Since hours I'm looking for an opportunity so that you two could flee without any trouble."

Atif was filled with happiness. He couldn't lose with Ali on his side.

Atif: "I promise."

Ali: "My boy. You remind me a lot of your father. I'm so happy that my daughter is now in good hands."

Suddenly a servant came in.

Servant: "Sir, Ghani and Fawaz Ali Khan has come to talk to you."

Ali: "Alright, bring him in."

Servant: "Yes, sir."

He went out.

Ali: "Atif. No one should know about our conversation here. Keep it secret."

Atif: "Got it."

Atif went out of the room. As he went to the exit Fawaz and his father (Ghani Ali Khan) came across him.

Both stopped and looked at each other.

Atif < He is strong. I should be careful while talking to him. >

Ghani: "We haven't been introduced yet. I'm Ghani Ali Khan."

He raised his hand forward for a handshake.

Atif: "Atif Ijaz."

With that he went away. He didn't replied to the handshake.

Ghani: "What is it with that boy?"

Fawaz: "Father I told you. He is just a stupid boy."

Then they went to Ali in his room.