Chapter 3: Conflict

Radhe and Sanjana were in their room. Getting ready to sleep.

Radhe: "Sanjana? Can I ask you a question?

Sanjana: "Ask."

Radhe: "What do you think about Disha's fiancée?"

Sanjana: "Still worried? He is just Fawaz's cousin. That doesn't mean he is like him."

Radhe: "I know, but their family. I can't forgive them. Besides I know that they have some illegal business. Tomorrow I'm going to check that out."

Sanjana: "Hey Mr. Superhero. Calm down a bit. You are forgetting that they could be dangerous and that you aren't a fighter. Please don't do reckless things now."

Radhe: "Relax. I'm not going to do anything like that. Despite being a soldier, Ranveer has a factory. A factory for clothes. Those kinds of factories are often used to hide drugs. So, I will go into it as a cleaner and yeah that's it."

Sanjana was rolling her eyes.

Sanjana: "Do as you wish but if you get caught, I will beat you up."

Radhe got scared.

Sanjana smiled then.

Sanjana: "Good night."

Then she went to sleep.

Radhe < Sometimes I don't know whether she is joking or not. I better be careful if I don't want to end like trash. >

Then he went to sleep too.

Tomorrow.

Radhe had dressed himself like a cleaner and went alongside other cleaners inside the factory.

The manager of the factory appeared in front of them.

The manager: "Listen up everyone. I want the production hall to be cleaned before the workers arrive her. You have one hour. Go!"

Radhe < The production hall. A perfect opportunity. >

All the cleaners gathered at the production hall and started cleaning the machines and tables.

Radhe was removing all the scraps of clothes from the tables.

Radhe < It really looks like that it hasn't been cleaned for four days. >

He started to look around.

Radhe < Nothing suspicious here. Everything looks fine. >

He was looking everywhere to find something.

Then he saw a door on which "storage room" was written.

Radhe < Yes, I could find something there. >

He looked around at first to make sure no one was watching him and then he went in.

It was a little room with ready made clothes. There was only one light source and that was the open window. There wasn't anything else which could lighten the room.

He searched through the mass. He was hoping to find some drugs or something else. He was so obsessed with finding something against Ranveer and his family.

As he was searching a rat ran next to him which scared him so much that he shouted for a moment like a girl.

The cleaners outside heard that and walked towards the storage room.

"Hey! Who is there?"

Radhe: "Stupid rat. Shit this damn thing scared me so much. How do I get out now?"

He saw the open window. Without thinking too much he just jumped out through the window.

The cleaners came in and found nobody there.

"What was this anyway?"

"Doesn't matter. Let's get back to work."

Radhe was outside. Breathing heavily.

Radhe: "Damn it. That was close."

"What are you doing here?"

Radhe got goosebumps everywhere.

He turned around and saw Ranveer behind him.

Ranveer looked at the open window and realised why he was here.

Ranveer: "So you came to check if I have drugs here. Right?"

Radhe was silent.

Ranveer: "But I don't blame you. The name of my family has been crushed by all the sins Fawaz and others have done. I still remember that day. When Atif uncle came into the house to get Shiza back. I was twelve at that time. I just remember I was hiding in a room and was watching from a corner how Atif uncle killed a big man at the stairs and then went up. After he went up I only heard gunshots. And then I saw how he came down with his love in his arms. I looked into his eyes. They were full of sadness and sorrow."

Radhe was feeling him.

Ranveer: "At that time I didn't understand enough of the matter but as I grew up, I came to realise how painful Atif uncle's life was. I don't want you to believe me but I'm not like Fawaz. I'm Ranveer. I have got my own identity."

Radhe was really moved by his words.

Radhe < Maybe he is really different than them. >

Radhe turned around and walked away.

Ranveer was really disappointed that he didn't say anything.

Radhe: "Welcome in our family, Ranveer."

Ranveer was happy and shocked at the same time by hearing that.

Ranveer: "Thank you, Sir!"

Ranveer < I swear that I will try to be at my best. >

Next Chapter "Happiness"