Chapter 11: The attack

It was night in Nazar-Al-Ada.

The little city near the south coast of Noman. The lights were shining bright. A lot of people were on the streets. It was like the city was coming alive at nights. All restaurants and shops had opened.

They were a lot of street dancers holding their shows.

In the middle of the city was a big building. Paradise. The actual paradise for many people. Men from far lands came here to enjoy.

The door was wide open.

A big group of men went in at once.

Shivaay and Ghani had arrived with the gang.

They went forward to the centre of the building.

Shivaay looked around.

Shivaay < How many people here are. It is crazy. >

Ghani: "Spread and search for Abu Jalal."

They all started walking into different directions.

Shivaay < This fight is going to be the most important. Tonight, I'm going to kill the master mind behind all this. >

He came to area, where there was a fountain in the middle and around it were private rooms. All lot of girls were standing there for costumers.

Shivaay < There are girls everywhere. I hope Ghani's men aren't that weak that they can't resist. >

Suddenly three girls started dancing in front of the fountain for entertainment.

Shivaay started watching them.

They were performing well with the classical Arabic-Indian music in the background. Especially the girl in the middle. Her way of dancing was manipulating the men around her. Then she took a look in Shivaay's direction and saw him.

"Leila! Leila! Leila! Yeah, exactly that way!"

After moment she saw him, she couldn't take her eyes away from him. She looked at him and he looked back. Then she smiled at him and started dancing even harder than before.

Suddenly a noise stopped the performance. A woman was dragged out of a room and thrown on the ground next to the fountain.

Shivaay stopped looking at the dancer and focused his attention on what was happening to the other woman.

One guard of paradise stood in front of her with a belt in the hand.

"I have had enough of you. You are not doing your work properly."

Leila < Oh, not this again. He seems really angry this time. >

Shivaay < What is going on there? >

Then he hit her with the belt.

"Here is your punishment you low class woman. You are good for nothing!"

He continued to hit her.

Leila: "Please stop!"

Suddenly Shivaay appeared behind the guard and hold the belt so that he couldn't hit her anymore.

The guard looked behind him.

"What the?"

Everyone was shocked to see that happening.

Leila was getting goosebumps in her whole body.

Leila < This man. He actually had the guts to stop him. >