Chapter 2: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

Atif woke up.

He looked around.

Atif: "Where am I?"

Suddenly he had flashbacks about the fight. The punching and kicking. His near death experience.

He ripped off the infusion needle from his arm and stood up. Then he walked to the exit. As he went to the door, a guard stopped him.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Atif was desperate. He wanted to see Shiza.

Atif: "Sir, where am I?"

Guard: "In prison."

Atif was shocked.

Atif: "That can't be."

Guard: "Now go back to your bed!"

"Hey, come back to your bed!"

Atif turned and saw the doctor.

Atif went to him.

Atif: "Sir, what is happening here. Where am I? Why am I here?"

Doc: "You have been brutally beaten up and brought here. You have been unconscious for three weeks at least."

Atif: "For three weeks?"

Doc: "I don't know why you are here. What did you do? Rob, kill or something else."

Atif grabbed the Doc by his coat.

Atif: "I DID NOTHING! I did nothing."

Suddenly the guard came from behind and hit Atif hard at his head. Atif fell down and got unconscious.

As Atif woke up, four guards were standing at his bed.

Guard: "Fine. You are awake. Get up!"

They grabbed him and brought him to the office of the head.

Head's office.

Lecandro: "Ah. Prisoner number 20703.

Atif started laughing.

Lecandro: "Hey, why are you laughing?"

Atif: "Don't mind. It is nothing."

A drop of tear fall from his eyes.

Atif < Damn Shiza, even now you are hunting me. My prison number is 20703 and your birthday is 20.7.2003. What a coincidence. >

Lecandro: "You are under arrest for raping and killing a seventeen-year-old girl. All the evidence were gathered. There is no need for a process. Everything speaks for your crime. Therefore you are getting six months of prison."

Atif smiled.

Atif: "Just six months? That's pretty low, isn't it? For rape."

Lecandro: "Hey, guards take him away. He is completely mental. Even if this punishment is low, the other prisoners will surely kill you. Good luck."

The guards took him and made their way to the cells.

As they were passing by the floors a family came across him.

A father, a mother and a brother.

"Hey, mom. He looks like the one whose photo Lecandro showed us. The one who raped my sister."

Woman: "He is the one."

Atif was feeling uncomfortable.

Woman: "What did it get you? Raping my beloved innocent daughter. WHAT DID IT BRING YOU!?"

The woman started crying. Seeing her like that made Atif also cry.

Then she slapped him in the face.

Woman: "What did your mother teach you? Someone like you deserves the most painful death ever. I will pray, that you never find happiness. That you never find ease. That you never have a happy life. I promise you that you will die without having a family. Without your loved ones! Rot in hell!"

With that they went away.

Guard: "God. You really are the worst."

Atif was falling apart from inside.

The tears weren't stopping. He felt like God himself was turning away from him. There was nothing left inside him.

Atif < Why am I still alive. God, why didn't I die before seeing this day. What is my fault? Love? >

Then they arrived at his cell. The guards opened the door, threw him inside.

Atif was laying on the ground. Helpless. Broken.

Atif: "Shiza, I swear I didn't do it. Please Shiza, help me. Please say that you still love me."

Meanwhile at Shiza's house.

Shiza was at her terrace. In her wedding dress. Crying.

Shiza: "Well played, Atif. You only wanted me for that one thing. Now realise what kind of boy you are. Hiding behind a fake personality. People might think I'm happy, but I'm just good at acting. What kind of feeling is this? I'm happy and sad about losing you at the same time. What is this? But I only know one thing. There is no place for you in my heart."

A servant came into her room.

Servant: "It is time."

Shiza wiped off her tears.

Shiza: "I'm coming."

She went down the stairs. All the people down there were waiting for the bride. The house was fully decorated. Every person there was dressed well and happy. Everyone, except Radhe, who didn't even attend the wedding.

She came down.

Ali: "How beautiful she looks."

Shiza's mother: "Indeed."

Ali: "Oh god, give my daughter the love she deserves."

As she came down, she suddenly saw Atif in the crowd. Then she remembered every happy memory of him. Every time he climbed up to her terrace. Every time he praised her and made her feel like she was a queen.

She stopped.

Shiza's mother: "Dear, what happened?"

Shiza: "Oh, nothing, just remembered how lucky I'm to marry someone like Fawaz."

Shiza's mother smiled and hugged her.

Shiza's mother: "I just want to see you happy."

Then they all went to the cars to drive to the marriage hall.

Atif was sitting in his cell. Thinking. Crying.

Suddenly a pain yanked him from his seat. His chest was hurting so bad. He couldn't breathe. Tears were flowing out of his eyes.

Atif < What is happening? What is it with that pain. My heart. >

Shiza was marrying Fawaz right now.

Atif scratched the walls from unbearable pain.

Atif < Am I dying again? Is this the end for real? >

He started ripping off his shirt and screaming to the fullest.

Atif: "SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Meanwhile were Fawaz and Shiza kissing each other. The marriage was completed at that time.

Atif suddenly felt a kind of rage. He don't know why, but he was furious.

Atif stood up and started punching against the wall, while screaming.

Atif: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

His hands were full of blood, his heart full of anger and sadness.

Next Chapter "Ali is born"