Final Chapter: Don't feel anything

A man and six years old child were waiting in front of a room in a hospital.

The man was worried and wasn't sitting properly.

Then a nurse came out and said "Congrats Mr. Ijaz. The delivery was successful. Your son has been born."

The man was relieved.

"Thank God everything went fine."

After a while they were allowed to see the baby in the room.

The man took the baby into his arms.

"See Hasan that's your little brother. Just always stick together and never let separate from each other. Alright?"

Hasan: "Brother?"

"Yes. His name is Atif. You two will grow up together now! I just hope that you two won't fight."

Present.

Everyone was applauding due to the fantastic performance.

Shivaay and his brother were still looking at each other. Even Abu Jalal recognised Atif.

Abu Jalal: "This boy! He looks like_."

005 < I can't believe he took the mask off. >

Mr. Rodrigues stood up.

Mr. Rodrigues: "Start shooting. So that we can be alone."

"Yes sir."

His men took out their weapons and start to do their work. After the first gunshots the people started running to the exit.

"Everyone! Out!"

Mr. Rodrigues made his way down there with the rest of his men and Abu Jalal.

Shivaay was just still standing there, and the artificial fire went out. He closed his white shirt with a button, which was on it.

Steve: "Shraddha. Go to the exit. I need to help the people here. We will see us outside."

He kissed her and then he ran to the people.

Shraddha looked at Shivaay who was still at the stage.

Shraddha < No this can't be. That is Shivaay, who dressed up as Atif. It was his biggest mistake to come here. > Through all her anger towards Shivaay she couldn't think right.

She also went to the stairs to get to the stage.

Mr. Rodrigues and Abu Jalal had arrived there. They were standing in front of the stage.

005 had now removed his fake beard and hair. He was at the piano with a gun in his hand. Ready to attack when needed.

Both were staring at each other.

Mr. Rodrigues: "You are alive? Atif?"

Shivaay: "I could ask you the exact same question. Hasan."

Mr. Rodrigues smiled: "A good one. But do me a favour and don't call me by that name. I'm Rodrigues now."

Shivaay: "So as I'm Shivaay and not Atif anymore. All these years have you been alive. How did you survive?!?"

Mr. Rodrigues: "Easy now. I'm as shocked as you are now. You were also declared as death. It was just perfect for me."

Shivaay: "What do you mean?"

Mr. Rodrigues: "My little stupid brother. Everything you knew until now has been a lie."