Chapter 18: The perfect being

It was morning.

Haldor stood up and went outside.

He opened the door and saw Shivaay punching against a tree.

Haldor: "Hey! Boy! What are you doing?"

Shivaay turned around.

He was feeling extremely cold.

Shivaay: "Trying to warm myself up by moving around. But somehow it isn't working. My body is failing."

Haldor looked closer at him.

Haldor: "You are not giving it your all."

Shivaay: "What? I'm giving everything. I know it better than you."

Haldor went closer to him.

Haldor: "No you are not. Something in yourself is blocking your full potential."

Shivaay was confused.

Shivaay: "Blocking?"

Haldor: "Look at yourself. You are sinking into an ocean full of depression. You do not believe in yourself. You have no self-confidence."

Shivaay was silent.

Haldor: "You can't be at your 100% when you are like that. You have regrets. You simply don't like yourself. The way you are."

Shivaay got angry.

Shivaay: "BECAUSE STEVE THE FUCKER GOT EVERYTHING AND HE DON'T EVEN DESERVE IT. I DID EVERYTHING BUT I FAILED: AND WHY. BECAUSE I'M ATIF."

Shivaay had some tears in his eyes.

Shivaay: "Sorry I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have shout at you like that."

Haldor: "Well. You admit that I was right. Now let go of the hate. Let go of them. Become Shivaay."

Shivaay: "But how?"

Haldor: "Be happy. This is it. Just start to love life. Love yourself. Be in harmony with yourself."

Shivaay: "How do I do it?"

Haldor: "Idiot. You saved your love's family life through your sacrifice. At their wedding. You could have ended it easily."

Shivaay: "Yeah. I once told Steve in secret about my love for Shraddha. Even knowing it he went so far that he felt in love with her when I was in coma. So did she. My death came in his favour. If he ever finds out about me being alive their relationship would be doomed. He may be a bastard, but he couldn't live with it. Shraddha would hate him."

Haldor: "You are a great guy, Shivaay. Don't forget. You don't need to torture yourself. Listen it may sound far-fetched but if you have self-confidence and trust in yourself, you are the best version of yourself."

Shivaay: "Alright."

He sat down and started meditating.

Haldor < Seems like he have something in mind. I leave him alone for now >

Haldor went back in.

Shivaay kept meditating for a long time. He stayed all day there.

It was night.

Shivaay opened his eyes and stood up.