Chapter 23: The promise

Steve was waking up. He only remembered that he got hit hard at his head.

He was in a little room. It was a hut made of wood. Shraddha, his two kids and 005 were tied up next to him.

Steve: "What the heck? Where am I?"

"In hell."

Steve got scared.

Steve: "Who is there?"

A big man came into the light.

Steve was shocked as he saw the face.

Steve: "You?!?"

The person in front of him started laughing.

Shivaay had arrived at the forest now.

He was running through as he saw a big tree and stopped.

Shivaay: "Perfect."

He started climbing up until he got to the top.

Shivaay < Good. I have a great view over nearly the whole forest. >

He looked around and saw a tent, which was on the top of a hill.

Shivaay: "A tent this big? There is something fishy."

Shivaay climbed down and ran towards the hill.

Shivaay: "Their biggest mistake was bring them here. In a forest. I have been a soldier. I'm used to this. The forest is my territory."

As Shivaay arrived there he went the way up to the edge of the hill and carefully looked around up there.

Shivaay < Those guys have weapons! 5 men with rifles. What are they guarding? What's inside the tent? >

Suddenly a guard came to the edge of the hill where Shivaay was hiding. Shivaay waited for the perfect moment.

Then he jumped up and pulled the guy with him down. After he had beaten him, he took his weapons and his bullets proof west.

Shivaay < Perfect. Now, I have a rifle, a gun, and a knife. Should be enough. >

Shivaay went up again and throw his knife at a guard. He got hit at his neck and fell down right away.

"Hey, who is that?"

The other guards spotted him.

Shivaay had his devil face on: "Come on, show me what you got."

Meanwhile.

Steve: "You?!? How could you."

It was a big man in an expensive Hugo Boss Suit. None other than Jam Sher.

Jam Sher: "Well, you won't understand it. Your dad is actually a pretty egoistic man. He doesn't care about friendship at all."

By time even Shraddha, the children and 005 were waking up.

005: "Where are we?"

Jam Sher: "Oh, welcome. Our guest of honour. The best undercover agent of Austria."

Shraddha was opening her eyes.

Shraddha: "Wait that can't be. This voice?!? Jam Sher?"

Jam Sher: "Exactly."

Shraddha: "But why? You were a good friend."

Jam Sher: "Of course I was, but does anyone ever asked if Malik was a good one?"

Steve: "How did you manage to pull all this off?"

Jam Sher: "Oh I had help from a very powerful man. You may know him."