Bonus Chapter 2

Hi guys today I'm here with something different. This Bonus Chapter is going to be a "What if" chapter. That means I'm going to show you a scenario which hasn't happened but I will show what would have happened if this scenario would be real.

So this Chapter is going to be about what if a specific character had survived his battle against Atif and found Shivaay in the mountains of Austria.

Here we go:

It was night. Shivaay was coming back from a hunt. He had only caught one fish which he was caring in a cloth bag.

"Fish for dinner gotta be enough. It's not like anybody is coming for a visit up here", said Shivaay while laughing.

After some walk he arrived at his house. As he was going to grab the door a familiar voice appeared behind him.

"I found you."

Shivaay turned around and was surprised that someone actually came all the way up here.

A man in a black coak was standing in front of the house covering the bright light of the moon.

"I have looked for you Atif. Or should I call you Shivaay. God you change more names than a criminal on the getaway."

Shivaay put the bag on the ground and asked "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare!"

Shivaay got serious.

The unkown man ripped his cloak off his body and revealed himself. It was Fawaz. The one Atif killed back then in Kismat 2.

"Oh it's you." , said Shivaay not being very suprised or bothered.

"Hey don't give me that "oh it's you" shit." , shouted Fawaz who was losing his mind. He couldn't believe that he was so casual about it.

"Damn and I thought I would get to deal with a real enemy. Been happy to soon." , said Shivaay who was acting like a disappointed father.

Fawaz was mad as hell. But then suddenly he started laughing.

"You don't know how much in danger you are right now!" , uttered Fawaz while laughing like a psychopath.

But then out of nowhere Shivaay appeared in front of him and punched him in the face. Fawaz fell to the ground with blood over his mouth.

"You certainly talk too much." , said Shivaay in a cocky way.

Fawaz was pissed now. He wiped away the blood and stood up. Then he took out a knife. He started attacking Shivaay but he had no problems dodging them all.

"You were way fast at shooting people." , said Shivaay while dodging all his attacks.

Fawaz backed off a bit.

"Don't tell me you are still haunted by this."

"Well actually I'm not. Well I got friendzoned after Shiza. But looking at you it seems you have been in a worse situation than me. Has he left you? Your boyfriend?"

"Shut up!", shouted Fawaz and went for the next attack. But Shivaay grabbed his knife and kicked him away.

"Damn how late is it? I'm actually getting hungry and a bit sleepy. Hmm what souce should I make with the fish? A good question." , said Shivaay who was more focused on his dinner than on Fawaz, who was clearly a joke in terms of combat compared to Shivaay.

"Don't mock me!" , said Fawaz while running towards him.

< Guess it's dinner time >

Shivaay made a fast move and slit his throat. Fawaz fell to the ground, half dead. Then he throw the knife next to him and went head back to his house's door.

"A relaxed warm-up before eating, wonderful. I guess I will take some red hot devil sauce with the fish." , said Shivaay while going into his house.

So yeah that's it the Bonus Chapter. I just wanted show how much the power difference between Fawaz and Shivaay actually is. As you can see Fawaz is just a warm-up xD.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Bonus Chapter, if yes please vote and comment. If you have an idea for the next Bonus Chapter let me know in the comment section below!