Chapter 15: One last chance

Tomorrow night.

A lot of people were going into the big party hall. Everyone had beautiful suits on, and the elegant dresses of the woman were shining in the light.

The hall was extremely big and well decorated. There was a big chandelier, which was hanging over the area where the guests were sitting. There was also a stage for a performance. Above was a little cupola with heavy iron rods.

                             (perspective from the stage)

As almost everyone had arrived, Steve, who was wearing a silver suit, went up to the stage with a microphone in his hands.

Steve: "Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Please let me welcome here. In Vienna's most luxury celebration hall. The lux. I hope you all are going to enjoy it tonight and yeah have fun. Enjoy the performance, which is coming right now!"

At that moment Abu Jalal, in his elegant suit, took a seat in one of the VIP areas of the hall.

                           (Location of Abu Jalal)

As Steve walked away, 5 dancers came to the stage. One was standing the middle of the stage. There were two dancers on the left and two on the right.

At the end of the stage at its left was sitting the singer on a piano.

The dancer in the middle of the stage had a theatre-mask on. Behind the mask was Shivaay.

Shivaay < No show us your singing talent. >

He looked to the singer, who was 005 dressed as a forty old man.

005 < Let's start with the magic. >

Shivaay and other dancers began to do their work.

"Listen all the people here today, I have to tell you a heart-touching story. The story of two people with a mighty fate. One is alive the other not."

Then a female dancer joined Shivaay, and they began to dance in a romantic way.

"The boy was pure hearted, the girl was pure hearted, but the people around them were not."