Chapter 12

I walked into the silent house and started cleaning right away. I needed to get out of there as quick as possible. I really wished I didn't have to go into their rooms. First room was Niall's, which I didn't have a problem with. 

"H-hi Niall," I stuttered and he looked up at me with joyous blue eyes. "Hi Haylie!" he patted the bed next to him. I went to sit down next to him and he smiled big. I gave him a half-hearted smile and his smile went away.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "N-nothing. Just that Harry turns me on and I think I am falling for him and now Louis isn't talking to me." Niall had a look of shock on his face. "Well, I am still here if you want me." 

He gave me a really cheeky grin and my face got really hot. He winked and I got really embarassed. "N-Niall. I-I-I.." I got up and walked toward the door. "Did you know you are really hot?" Niall said.

"N-no." I smiled at him and he gave me a look. What is it with boys from the UK? "Niall, I'm flattered that you think I'm hot and all. But Simon made it very clear." Niall sat up. "What kind of person are you? Following the rules." He scoffed and kept playing on his phone.

I dashed out of the room and into Zayn's. "Zayn oh my God, everybody is hitting on me." I looked up and it was Harry and Zayn sitting on the bed. Harry was shirtless again. I stared in awe. 

It took all my willpower not to go over and lick his abs. He noticed me staring and smirked. He got up and came right in front of me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them against the wall. His hot breath tickled my face.

I winced as he leaned in and brushed his lips against my cheek. I couldn't speak. I stared speachless into his sparkling green eyes with wide eyes. My eyelashes fluttered and I moaned when he kissed my neck.

He chuckled at me and walked over to the bed. Zayn was sitting there laughing along with Harry. "You're a horrible tease," I muttered. "Pick up the damn room by yourself!" I shouted and slammed the door. 

"I can tell Simon that you didn't pick up the room!" Harry shouted. I sighed and walked back in. "That's it." Harry looked at me again and winked. I bent over to pick up the clothes on the floor and I felt eyes on me.

"Harry Styles, you better not be looking at my ass." I heard a chuckle. I leaned back over and I felt a smack on my bum. I stood straight up and smacked Harry across the face. His cheek got red and he cheekily smiled. 

"I am going to tell Simon." I started toward the door but Harry picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. He sat on the bed and put me straddling his lap. I wiggled and squirmed as an unsuccessful attempt to escape.

He laughed. "C'mon, you wouldn't tell Simon, would you?" He kissed my neck below my ear and bit softly. A shiver went through my whole body and I winced at his touch. I pushed my fist against his chest and closed my eyes.

"Would you, now, Haylie?" he growled in my ear. I didn't respond and he touched my breast. I winced and threw my head back. "Would you?" he said again. "No," I finally moaned. He chuckled and put me down.

"I love how I can manipulate you so easy. I like you. You are so, innocent." I frowned at him and left the room. Zayn was in the hallway. "So, you didn't give in to sex?" Zayn said to me and walked back into the room.

I rolled my eyes and went into Louis' room. "Louis, I need you back please. I'm sorry," I pleaded as I jumped on the bed in front of him. He looked up at me and stared at the spot forming on my neck.

"Yeah, that's Harry's fault. Horrible tease. But please Louis. I can't stand it." He nodded and crawled closer to me. He hugged me lightly and I squeezed him. "It's okay. I forgive you," he whispered. I smiled at him. Looks like everything was back to normal.