Chapter 18

I slid the key into the doorknob anxiously, wanting to see Harry again after yesterday. I wondered what was going through his head. I opened the door to an empty living room.

I turned in the direction of the kitchen, and no one was in there, either. I laid all my stuff on the table, and picked up the rag. As I was cleaning, the events of the night before returned.

"Stop." "It's not the right time." The words echoed in my head. His touch still lingered on my skin, and his eyelashes still tickled my face. I shivered at the memory.

"Hello, love." I jumped and swirled around. It was Louis.

"Hi," I laughed at myself. There was quite a long awkward silence.

"So how are you darling?" he asked me. I shook my head, and he shook his. He started over to me, and he gave me a long hug. He had Harry's cologne on. Which made it more pleasant.

"I see she's here," I heard a voice coming from the stairs. It was Harry. I smiled, and ran toward him to give him a big hug and wrap my legs around him.

"Well, I missed you too; and I'm sorry about yesterday I really am." I leaned out, and looked into his eyes. They were sincere, almost like diamonds.

"It's okay, baby. I want to wait too." He smiled in response, kissed me on the cheek, and put me back down. I turned around and faced Louis, and he had a depressed look.

"What's wrong Louis?"

*Louis' POV*

I heard a key in the door, and then saw her come through it. She curiously looked around, and then came into the kitchen. She had dark circles under her eyes and she looked stressed.

She started cleaning, and thinking about something, really hard. She shivered, and I decided to say something. "Hello, love."

She jumped about ten feet, and then turned towards me. "Hi," she chuckled. There was an awkward silence, while I studied her. Her hair was longer and her face was clear.

"So how are you doing?" I asked. She shook her head, and I mirrored her actions. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

The way she smelled was intoxicating. It took all of my willpower not to kiss her. Holding her in my arms was enough to me. She was perfect.

"I see shes here," said Harry from the stairway. Haylie let go of me, and ran over to wrap her leps around Harry. I sighed and listened.

"Well, I missed you too; and I'm sorry about yesterday, I really am."

"That's okay baby, I want to wait too."

Their relationship just made me feel so dead inside.