Chapter 25

*** I know this will probably be really boring for you guys, but it's probably important ;) so 2 votes for 26? ***

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the warm, dry towel around my dripping body. Harry stepped out after, tying his around his waist. His v-lines were just above the towel, tan and leading into his white towel. I stepped over to the sink, grabbing a Q-Tip and wiping under my eyes. His hands wrapped around my waist and he set his chin on top of my head. I smiled into the mirror and looked at my feet.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he asked, his green puppy dog eyes met mine in the mirror.

"No," I told him, looking down at my feet again. His smile disappeared, being replaced by a frown. He rubbed my hips and looked down at his own feet.

"How could you not know?"

"Because it's not true."

"I dissagree," he argued, playing with the loose fabric on my towel.

"Yeah, I figured," I smiled up to him. His lips planting a very light kiss on my lips. "Let's go into the bedroom and dry off."

"Okay, babe." I opened the door to the bathroom and walked to the bedroom with Harry following.

"Can I borrow a t-shirt, sweetie?" I asked. Seconds later, a warm New York shirt landed on my head. "Hey!" I shouted, turning around to a giggling Harry. I put my arms in the sleeves and slipped it over my head. It looked like a dress on me. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." I checked my phone for texts, seeing one from Louis. My eyes widened. All it said was 'hi', but I remembered what Harry had threatened Louis a week or so earlier. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing," I told Harry, not looking up from the screen.

'Why are you texting me? Harry told you to stay away.. :/'

'Well, I miss talking to you. I don't care what the consequences are.x'

'I'm sorry but i DO! -.-'

'It wouldn't be your fault. How have you been?'

"Haylie!" I jumped and looked across the room.

"Y-yes Haz?"

"Who are you texting?" I gulped.

"Umm, just one of my girlfriends." What a horrible excuse.

"What's her name?" I started to get nervous.

"Err.. Bethany."

"Whatcha talking about?"

'Still there?'

"We're having a girls night Saturday, and we were deciding where we are going." Harry nodded. I could tell he didn't totally buy it, but it was a good enough excuse.

'I'm still here, sorry, Harry was wondering who I was texting.'

'What did you say...?'

'I told him my friend Bethany and I are going for a girls night on Saturday.."

'Oh, well do you want to go to a movie with me that night?'

'No, I can't I would feel so bad about it.'

"Hon, we should get to bed!"

'I have to go Louis."

I set my phone on the nightstand and crawled into the bed. He pulled me into the safety of his arms and hugged me tightly. A let out a sigh and smiled into his chest. "Night, Haz."

"Night, babe."