Chapter 13

I went in the next day and Harry was sitting on the couch. "Hey, you know what I have been planning?" he said to me as he walked slowly over to me. I gave him a questioning look. "To get you fired." He ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder.

I gasped as he dashed me up the stairs. He went into his room, slammed and locked the door. "Haylie, why don't we break some rules," he whispered in my ear. "H-Harry, you know I can't," I breathed.

He hovered over me. Leaning in to kiss me. His lips touched mine and tingles spread through my body. Goosebumps formed as he drew shapes on my arm. I pushed him off. "Harry, you know Simon will know somehow."

He looked at me like I had spoken a foreign language. He chuckled. "No he won't." He crashed his lips into mine and slid his tongue on my bottom lip. I pushed him off again. "Stop!" I whined. He shook his head.

"I-I have a question," he said as his cheeks grew pink. "Yes...?" "Well, I was just going to ask if you have, well, you know, had sex before," he asked me hesitantly. I gave him an astonished look. 

"Harry, I am nineteen. Do I LOOK like a whore to you?" "You look hot enough to be one," he said cheekily and winked. "The answer to your question is no." He looked at me like I had confessed to killing someone.

"Are you kidding?" he laughed. "No, I'm not," I slightly chuckled. There was a breif moment of silence. "Hey, would you like to go out for a drink sometime, Haylie? Not a date, but just, as friends."

I looked at him in the eyes and he stared back. "S-sure," I stuttered. "Great. Hey, you don't have to clean today if you don't want to," he told me with a smile. "What? Is me accepting to go out for a drink with you better than me cleaning?"

He nodded. I laughed. "Okay Harry, stop by my place tonight," I said and wrote my address down on his hand. I walked back out to my car and smiled all the way home. I really hope nothing bad happens tonight.

As soon as I got home, I took a shower. I swiped eyeliner on my lids and put some fake eyelashes on. I put an enormous amount of lipgloss on and foundation. I dried out and straightened my hair.

It was three o'clock. I had four hours. I decided to watch tv and eat chips in my robe. Before I knew it, it was seven. "Oh, fuck!" I ran to my room and slipped the most revealing dress I could on. Just to tease Harry.

When I was putting perfume on, I heard a buzz. I ran to the door and pressed the button to signal him to come up. I smelled my armpit and was satisfied. I opened the door right on cue to Harry.

He had a formal t-shirt on. It was blue, with simple dark grey trousers to go with it. He scanned my body up and down approvingly. "Shall we?" he asked, holding his arm out. I grabbed it in agreement. "We shall."