Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched her chest rising and falling, asking myself why. I knew she was asking why I acted like that. I was scared she thought of me as uncaring. I really do care about her. She is fragile in my eyes. I want her to know she is mine.

I had never had a relationship like this. This is the first thing close to a relationship I have ever had. Most girls only wanted me for sex. Haylie is different. Haylie makes me feel strong. Haylie gives me a reason to live.

Haylie's P.O.V.

I stared in Harry's eyes for a long while. Laying there, thinking. He cared about me. I saw it in his eyes. I have never had a relationship before. I loved Harry. He was the first person who has ever looked in my eyes like he did. I saw love.

I sighed and got up from the warm bed. Harry gave me a glance. "I'm going to take a shower," I told him. He smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back and went towards the bathroom. I shut the door and leaned against the counter, throwing my stuff on the floor.

What just happened? I didn't know what was going to happen, but I couldn't mistake the look in his eyes when he was pleasuring me. He cared. He worried about me. He loved me. I filled my hands with water and splashed it on my face.

I heard a knock on the door and jumped. I opened it slowly and it was Harry. He caressed my face with his and and looked at me. "Are you okay, love?" he said with concerned eyes. "Y-yeah, I'm great."

I didn't totally lie, I was great; after what just happened. But I was also overwhelmed. "Do we need to talk?" he contined to look at me with his glowing green eyes. "M-maybe." He put the cover to the toilet down and sat. 

I sat on the floor in front of him and grasped his hands. "H-Harry, what exactly is going to happen now?" I asked, voice shaking. "Haylie, I love you. You mean so much to me. I want you to be mine."

I couldn't speak anymore. "Y-you know I can't. S-Simo--" "Don't worry about Simon. We will keep it a secret," he whispered as he sqeezed my hand. "The other boys..." I muttered. "They can keep a secret."

I slowly nodded and stared at the floor. "Harry, I-I-I love you too," I said as I got on my knees and connected my lips with his. He kissed back and ran his hand through my hair. I just wanted to tell him I loved him forever.

*next day*

Me and Harry walked into the house silently, and sat on the couch. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?" he told me. "Yes, a lot. And I don't mind hearing it a lot more." I kissed him and slid into his lap.

I touched his curls and smiled. His eyes stared at me, telling me to kiss him again. I did, and he slid his tongue on my bottom lip. I let it enter and slipped mine into his. I heard footsteps on the stairs and whipped around.

It was Louis. His mouth was wide open in awe. "L-Louis, hi!" I got up to run and hug him. I pulled him into my arms and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He sighed and held me a little while longer.

Harry's P.O.V.

She got up to hug him, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. I felt a heat of jealousy gathering inside me. I got up and grabbed her out of his arms. "Harry!" she shouted at me. I pulled her into a kiss and my jealousy was gone. 

I looked at Louis during the kiss and his face grew sad, staring into my eyes. I drew back, and she looked at me with disgusted yet joyful eyes. "Why did you do that?" She walked away from me again and kissed Louis on the cheek.

He smiled and blushed. I got jealous again and pulled her with me to sit on the couch. "What was that about?" 

Haylie's P.O.V.

"I wanted to show him that you are mine," he told me sweetly and kissed my neck. I shivered at the touch.

"Look Harry, Louis doesn't like me and I don't like him," I confirmed and laid my head on his shoulder. I liked just having him near me. "Why did you take it so slow last night? I thought you wanted..." my sentence ended for itself.

"I don't want to go to fast. You might not realize it, but you mean so much to me. Over these past months I have hidden my feelings for you. I am tired of doing that. I want to show you how much I care about you."