Chapter 11

The next day, I didn't have to go. I was glad. I decided to meet Louis out for coffee. I got dressed in something casual and walked hastily out the door. As I sped down the road towards town, I thought about what I was going to say.

How do I start? I soon enough got there, and Louis was already sitting at a table, waiting for me. I got out of my car and went to sit down at the table across from him. "Good morning sunshine!" he smiled brightly at me.

I nodded and sunk down in my seat. "W-what's wrong?" I shook my head and sighed loudly. "I kissed Harry." I waited a minute, and saw his look of shock. It looked almost sad. I started getting hot in the face.

"It was an accident, I went to take an eyelash off his cheek and I tripped over his foot!" The shock on his face did not reside. "Louis..." He was still speechless. "I'll go get us some latte's," he said softly and got up quickly.

I held my head. All of this worrying is giving me a migrane. I checked my phone, and Harry texted me. It said: "Hi love. I know what happened yesterday was bad, but can we please be friends? I'm sorry. -Harry xx". What do I do? 

I thought hard about it. I really can't afford being fired. I can barely save enough money to keep my apartment. I looked up and Louis was back already. I took a latte and sipped it. "I-I-I am sorry."

He gave me a funny look. "What?" I chuckled. He shook his head and took a drink of his latte. "What do you have to be sorry about?" he said in a rude tone, but also a hint of laughter. I shook my head this time, and took a gulp of mine.

He rolled his eyes. "You can talk to me about anything, you know that right?" I nodded, and picked my nails nervously. "I just wish I could quit this stupid job!" I finally said. His face remained calm.

"Why?" he asked. I sighed loudly. "So I can be with Harry. When we kissed, it felt like a shock. You know, like they say in books and movies?" His face had a look of disappointment. "What?" He shook his head.

"What is wrong?!" I shouted. Everyone looked over at us. "Nothing," he muttered. Louis got up and walked to his car angrily. "N-no I'm sorry!" "Listen, I am trying the best I can not to cry. Now please, go enjoy your coffee." He got in his car, slammed the door, and sped off.

My throat started to ache, and I tried to hold back tears. 'I am trying the best I can not to cry' I repeated in my head. Why though? I got in my car and blasted the music until my migrane got so bad that I couldn't think. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.