Chapter 17

My eyes fluttered open to bright light coming through the window, and my sleeping boyfriend. I sighed and reached over toward him. I pushed his curls to the side of his forehead, and thought through the events of the day before.

Everything flashed back. The intamacy, the yelling, the crying, the kissing. I kissed his forehead lightly, and watched as his eyelids opened. "Good morning, babe," I said immidiately, and planted a kiss on his lips.

He held me there, as I took in the feel. I slid farther down into the bed and held him in my arms. He hummed against my lips and brushed through my waves with his fingers. His eyelashes tickled my cheeks and I smiled.

"Good morning," he said with a huge smile. I pushed my hand against his chest, still looking into his eyes. There was a nice moment of silence before I laid my head down on his chest. I took in the scent of him and sighed it back out.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he said with a tone of sadness, as he kissed my hair.

"Don't apologize, you were right." He took in my statement, and chuckled.

"Thank you for realizing, but I shouldn't yell at you like that." I turned my head up to look at him. He had a sincere look in his eyes.

"It-It's fine, you just scare me when you do and--"

"I know. Listen, Haylie." I stared at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I promise, to NEVER, hurt you; and if anyone else does, they'll regret it," he finished, tensing up at his last words.

My eyes traveled down to my fingers, which were grasping his t-shirt. I smiled, not sure what to say.

"Harry--"

"Shh," he said into my hair. He moved his fingers under my chin, pulling me up to meet his glance. He gave me another kiss on the lips, and I crawled up to wrap myself around him. I sighed, never wanting to leave the bed. I smiled to myself, thinking of an idea.

"Harry, why don't we go shower?" I smiled up at his sparkling green orbs. His expression turned into a slight smile, but a dissaproving one.

"No, Haylie," he replied firmly.

I pouted my lip, and continued to stare at him.

"Stop it." He looked away from me, and turned over.

"Fine Harry. But I hope you don't mind if I dress in here," I whispered into his ear seductively. His eyes shot open, and my mouth turned up into a grin.

I sat up in the bed, and slid my shirt off. I knew he was going to give in sometime. I leaned into his neck and kissed it softly. I put my fingers on his chin, and turned his head to face me.

"C'mon, Harry," I pouted my lip again as he rubbed his forehead, covering his eyes. I traced the band of my sweatpants, and pushed them halfway down my thighs.

He seperated his fingers, and I saw his eyes go over my body. I grinned and slid my sweats off my body. He sat up quickly, and slid his shirt over his head. He crawled over and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Haylie, you're beautiful." His hand caressed my face, brushing my hair behind my ear. I pushed our lips together, just wanting to be in this moment forever.

"Let's go turn the water on," I pulled him by the hand, running to the bathroom. He laughed and pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck and I pulled his curls.

He turned around, turned the water on, and kept kissing me. He smiled through the kiss, but leaned out. I looked at him questioningly.

He slid his jeans and boxers down and threw them to the side. All I wanted now was him. He gestured for me to take mine off, but I bit my lip and shook my head.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and sighed. "Haylie, c'mon, you're beautiful."

"That's not what I'm exactly worried about," I looked at the floor, my face getting tomato red.

"W-what's on your mind, babe?" he walked closer, pushing my hair behind my ear again.

"W-w-well, I didn't know if boys, wow this is hard."

"Tell me."

"If boys expect girls to, wax," my face got even hotter, and I looked away from Harry.

He froze, but then shook his head abruptly. "It doesn't matter to me! Don't be embarassed to ask me anything, I'll answer it. Now, where where we?"

He smashed his lips against mine, caressing my hips. He then let his hands travel back to unhook my bra, and I shivered. It fell to the floor as he continued to kiss me.

His large hands cupped my breasts and I winced. He hesitated, but continued. He went down and traced the linings of my underwear. He slid them down, and I kicked them to the side.

We were both nude in front of each other. Against each other, about to get in the shower. This is what I wanted. "You're beautiful, love," he whispered into my ear.

He helped me into the steamy shower and into the hot water. He held himself against me and kissed my body. He put his forehead level to mine, and he looked into my eyes, as if asking something.

I pulled his curls, and he took it as a yes. His hand traveled down my body to rub me. I threw my head back and moaned in response to the pleasure.

I felt his two fingers go up into me and my legs got shakey. I winced and he caught me. "Fuck," I exclaimed. He chuckled, and tried again.

I groaned as he continued. "Harry, have sex with me already," I barely whispered to him.

"No," he said. He had stopped fingering, and he had backed away from me.

"Harry! Don't just leave me like this." There was a brief silence before Harry stepped out of the shower. "W-w-w-wait!" I protested. He wrapped a towel around him, and left the bathroom.

I hurriedly wrapped a towel around me and ran to my room. "Harry don't leave!"

"Listen, Haylie, this is too much. You're taking it too fast. I want to do it when it's the right time!" he shouted. I winced, and backed against the wall.

When he saw I was scared, he calmed down and ran over to me. "H-Haylie, it's only because I care."

I didn't answer him, I just sunk to the floor, shaken with everything. 

He leaned in towards me hesitantly, and kissed my head. "I'm sorry."

And he left.