Chapter 9

I decided who it was, it was Harry. I was still taking guesses, but I was pretty sure. I mean, I was still missing the one clue that I couldn't remember. I needed to rememeber how tall this person was. 

I rememeber them being about the same height as me. Again, it was hard to recall it. I shook myself out of my own thoughts and walked into the house. "Morning Haylie!" a cheerful Louis called from atop the stairs.

He rushed down them and came to hug me. "Hi," I said quietly. He leaned away and stepped back away from me hesitantly. "Louis, do you know, about, the other morning...when you told me to come over early?"

He rasied one eyebrow at me sarcasticly. "W-what are you talking about?" he stuttered. It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Louis, someone came, and kissed me." His expression was unreadable. 

"O-oh," was all that he said. He bit his lip to refrain from smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he ran his fingers through his tousled hair. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words would come out. 

"W-well, I'll talk to you later." He ran back up the stairs and into his room. Now I was totally clueless. I cleaned silently the rest of the day. My thoughts were totally clouded of what happened days ago.

I needed to have a talk with Harry. Right on cue, he came down the stairs. The problem was, he was in only sweatpants. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on his face, and not his perfect body.

My thoughts immediatly escaped my mind. I closed my eyes as I felt him coming up to hug me. I opened my eyes and put my arms around him. I held my breath, I didn't want to smell him, I knew that it was a bad idea.

"Hi Haylie," he said in his deep voice. I finally had to take a breath in, and his cologne was real strong. I let go of him and he let go of me. He pushed the hair out of my face and his eyes burnt into mine.

I couldn't breathe. "How are you?" I tried to speak. "F-fine." My cheeks became hot, and my stomach flipped. My heart seemed to skip a beat when he smiled. I smiled back, but I bet it wasn't as breathtaking.

We stood there is silence for longer than it seemed, just looking in each other. "Well, I'll let you get back to work." He hesitantly leaned closer. My mind was completley gone. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe.

He gently kissed my cheek, and I smiled a little too big. My stomach got butterflies, as he walked away. I took one more peek at his six pack and I bit my lip. He is going to kill me with just being him. 

I just stood there for a couple minutes, unable to process everything that just happened. It took a minute for my train of thought to come back. I finally moved, and cleaned the rest of the house, thinking of Harry the rest of the day.

Of course, that night, I had another DREAM about Harry. I wished it was real. I had to truly refrain from kissing him now. It was hard when he kissed my cheek, which was just two inches from my lips.

I think I am falling for Harry. Hard.