Chapter 16

When I got back to my house, I fell asleep on the couch. I felt sick. When I woke up, the TV was on. I was puzzled, until I looked on the other couch. Harry was there. "Harry, what are you doing here?" His head flew up.

"Hello love! I thought I would spend the night again." I sighed. I honestly didn't know if I should say yes or no. "Fine," I finally said. He came to lay with me. I smiled to myself and laid on his chest.

"You know I love you right?" he said for the billonth time today. "Yes, but I love you more," I said. "No, I don't know about that," he argued and laughed. "I'm not arguing about this," I chuckled.

It got silent for a moment, while I stared blankly at the TV, out of thoughts. We sat there for a long time not talking. All of a sudden, Harry sat beside me and caressed my cheek. I stared into his deep green eyes for a while.

He leaned in and touched his lips to mine gently. I pushed mine against his in response. He pulled my hips closer, and I scooted closer to him. He laid me down on the pillow and I wrapped my legs around him.

I pulled on his shirt and he fiddled with my sleeve as we continued kissing passionately. I felt a buldge against me and sighed as I felt my need for him get stronger. I groaned against his lips and he suddenly leaned out.

"H-H-Harry," I said, my eyes fluttering. "Stop, I don't want to do this right now." He sat farther away from me and held his head, trying to hide his heavy breathing and bulging pants. "Harry, you."

He looked at me, and I stopped, and swallowed. "You pleasured me, so, I want to pleasure you," I said slowly. "Hay-" "Harry. Please," I crawled over and held his hands. I kneeled on the floor in front of him.

His breathing picked up again as I pushed his legs apart. "Haylie, stop, please." "Harry, just tell me if I'm doing it right," I said softly. He finally gave in. He unzipped and pushed his underwear down past his growing erection.

He was huge. I put my hand around it and stroked it slowly. He put his head back and took a deep breath in. I went a little faster, still looking for his reaction. He got a little sweaty, and started moaning loudly.

I decided I wanted to please him more. I licked the tip of it and he hummed. I then put the tip in my mouth and started sucking. I could tell Harry wanted more, but didn't want more, so I went further down.

"Haylie," he said softly. I went up and down, Harry moaning and holding my hand. I wasn't totally sure about how I was doing it, but I was just happy he enjoyed it. He continued moaning and groaning as I hallowed my cheeks.

"Ouch," he said as my teeth grazed against him. "Fuck, I'm sorry," I breathed when I leaned out. A couple seconds passed by, and he finally said, "don't leave me like this!" I chuckled, observing his sweaty face and heavy breathing.

I leaned back down, and continued to suck. I could taste a fairly salty liquid in my mouth already. Harry didn't know what to do with his hands anymore. He pulled his hair and groaned, sqirming in pleasure.

"Hay-" was all he said. I had a feeling I was doing it right. "Oh, God." I went a little faster, as he squirmed more. "Fuck!" he screamed loudly. "I'm almost there," he said, barely a whisper. I sucked quicker.

We moaned simultaniously. He pulled my hair, and I leaned out. He replaced my mouth with his hand, and he kept going. He threw his head back, moaned, and he came all over my face. "Aah," he groaned.

He took his finger to my face, and caressed it for a moment. He then gathered the sticky substace and let me examine it. He put it towards my mouth, and let me suck his finger. It was really salty and disgusting, but I swallowed anyway.

I sat up on the couch, and gave him a kiss on his lips. "Haylie, you, have no idea, how much, I want you. But I don't want to do that. I mean, I enjoyed that, so much," he said with a light chuckle.

I stared at him, with wide eyes, waiting for him to finish. "But, with you? I want to wait. I don't want to ruin this." He gave me a kiss on the lips, and held it there. I moved my lips against his. I crawled closer to him.

I threw my leg around him, and went to nibble on his ear. "I don't want to wait," I growled. I still felt his erection against me. He whimpered, and tried to speak. I was using his technique against him.

"H-Haylie, stop." His voice came out breathy and to me, sexy. "Harry, c'mon," I fisted his t-shirt ans pushed my lips into his. He barely tried. My hand traveled down, and rubbed him. He groaned against my lips.

"Stop Haylie! I don't want to ruin this!" he shouted loudly. I winced, and crawled off and away from him. His face stayed firm as he buttoned his pants again. I saw the veins in his muscles popping out, he was still angry.

I wrapped my arms around my legs, and prayed he would calm down. The room stayed silent for what seemed like hours. "I'm sorry," he said. I felt him sit on the couch next to me, and I flinched.

He is scary at times. "I just want to take it slow with you. I've never been in a real relationship like this, and I want to keep it." I stayed silent, not speaking. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, because I was the one who needed to apologize.

"H-H-Harry, I think I'm the one who need to apologize. I just-" he broke me off with a kiss. "Stop," he whispered. He wiped a tear from my cheek and picked me up. "I'm sorry." In the dark, I saw a tear roll slowly down his cheek.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he carried me to my bed. We crawled in together, and cuddled. "I'm sorry, baby," he said. I sighed. "I'm not mad. Just sleep babe." I soon fell asleep in his warm, comforting arms.