Chapter 2

I regretted even having tea, why did I have to say yes? I continued to clean so I could get finished as soon as possible. About an hour later, I heard footsteps on the stairs. The boys were coming down in swim trunks.

I must say, they were pretty hot. Harry walked toward me and the others went out back. "Care to come for a swim?" I sighed. "Listen, one, I will get fired. Two, I don't have a swimsiut." He smiled cheekily at me.

"Nobody will tell," he told me suducingly, as he came closer to me. I started to feel awkward, as he twirled my hair in his fingers. My cheeks got hot and I couldn't resist. "Fine." He took me by the hand and outside.

He let go and ran toward the pool. He did a cannonball and water splashed all over me. "Hey!" I shouted at him. My WHITE t-shirt was now soaking wet. I noticed Harry staring and crossed my arms. "Get in!" 

The other boys were looking at me too. I bit my lip and sighed. I slid my pants off, and I was in my underwear and a wet t-shirt now. I jumped in the pool and Harry smiled. We just splashed each other and played volleyball for a while. 

Harry walked over to me and I noticed him staring at my chest again. "Harry, stop it!" He got even closer. "It's a girl in her underwear, a wet t-shirt, and no bra, what do you expect me to do?" I rolled my eyes.

Harry and I were now chest to chest, and he pushed my hair back. I looked into his deep green eyes. He put his hands on my thighs and pulled me closer. I soon realized this was wrong. "Harry, I'd better get out now."