Chapter 5

*Harry's P.O.V.*

When I heard the door unlock, I got a warm feeling inside. I jumped up from the couch and toward the door when she walked in. But, unfortunatley, I slipped on the wood floor and fell on my back.

She gasped and ran over to me. "Harry! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I groaned and sat up. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled up at her. She smiled too and rolled her eyes. I was actually happy I fell, at least she noticed me.

*Haylie's P.O.V.*

When I saw Harry, the whole dream flashed through my head. His lips, his breath, his body. But, I snapped out of it when he fell on his back. I swear he does things like that for my attention. He was nice and cute, but I couldn't do anything.

I forgot to mention, yesterday, I gave Louis my number and we have been chatting. He is good to talk to. Just then, he came down the stairs. "Hello, Haylie!" He came over and hugged me. "Feeling better than yesterday?"

I smiled through the hug. I caught Harry giving him a stare. Someone was either jealous or in a mood. "Yeah, I feel better." Louis let go and looked into my eyes with his ocean blue eyes. "Good," he nodded at me.

"Louis, may I talk to you for a minute?" said Harry.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Sure, Haz." He followed me out the door and I turned to face him. "Is there ANYTHING you can do to help me with her? Last night I had a dream about her." He paused, eyes hiding something. "R-really?" I glared at him suspiciously.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Oh my God. What was I supposed to tell him? Haylie told me she had a dream about him too. "What?" "Nothing," he said to me. I nodded. They couldn't be together, so, I honestly didn't know what to do anymore.

*Haylie's P.O.V.*

Harry came back in and stomped up the stairs. "Somebody is in a mood," I muttered to myself. "Sorry about that." Louis said quietly. "Lou, is something going on?" He shook his head all too fast. 

I gave him an unsure glance. "What?" He chuckled. "I know when someone is hiding something." He looked down at his shoes and bit his lip. "Louis, you can tell me anything, please, now what's wrong?"

His cheeks turned pink. "I-I can't tell you." He ran up the stairs. I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled it. "Why does everyone keep secrets from me?" I asked myself. Just then, Niall came down the stairs.

"Niall?" He stopped in his tracks and walked over to me. "Y-yes?" "What is everybody hiding from me?!" I said a little too strictly. He had a look of, I couldn't tell what on his face. "Okay, Harry had a dream about you."

"W--" I was actually happy. I was speechless. "Not just a dream, but, a dream, yo--" "Niall, I-I get it." I smiled softly at him. He gigged nervously and went to grab a soda. He ran right back up the stairs. What am I getting myself into? What is Harry getting me into?