O3

i was called in the office for i broke the nose of the girl that i punched. her parents immediately came to school while mine didn't show up, well it's because they're in vietnam right now.

nevertheless, the girl's parents was still able to talk to my parents even though it was just through the phone. they were asking for money to my parents for the damaged that i did to the girl, my father asked for their bank account and promptly sent them the money.

"mom?" when i entered the house, i saw the figures of my mother and father sitting down on the sofa in the living room probably waiting for me to arrive. i thought they're in vietnam

they both turned to me and my father signaled me to sit on the couch in front of them which i did.

my mom was about to stand up when she saw my bruises but my father stopped her, "i told you not to be kind to other people but that doesn't mean that you should go around the school picking fights physically"

"father, it wasn't me who started it" and isn't that the same thing, not being kind and picking fights? i looked down and fiddled with my fingers

"don't be too harsh on her, look at her face full of bruises" my mother lightly tapped my father's shoulder before standing up to check on me, "does it hurt? i'll clean it for you if you want"

"no, let her feel the pain of the bruises on her face. go to your room" i pressed my lips together, carefully removing my mom's hands over mine.

after bowing to them, i ascended on the stairs and entered my room.

"have you seen y/n earlier?" heeseung asked his friends through the phone.

jake was laying on his stomach, listening to his friends talking.

the face of the girl that they were talking about was imprinted on his mind. he didn't know why was he so itchy to know what happened to y/n when he saw her earlier.

"i heard she was also called in the principal's office with another girl" sunoo stated what he knew

it was silent, they're all wondering, even sunghoon is clueless about what happened to his cousin.

"sunghoon hyung might know, i mean y/n might've tutored him again" they all turned to the screen were sunghoon was after hearing what jungwon said.

"do you know anything, sunghoon?" jay asked

"come on hyung, it's the talk in the school after all although students doesn't know what exactly happened" ni-ki urged the older guy to talk about what he knows

"she might've tutored me but doesn't mean we're close" sunghoon simply stated, the tutor thingy is clearly a lie but sunghoon and y/n not being close is completely true.

"all i know is that, the girl who went with y/n in the principal's office has a broken nose" ni-ki told his hyungs the thing that he knows about their topic

"what do think her parents said?" jake curiously asked. jake's wondering if y/n got in trouble after being called in the principal's office.