11

'mr. and mrs. park the owner of the park corp. revealed their one and only daughter (adopted) through her debut'. almost all of the news had that headline after the celebration of my birthday party last week.

the whole school, of course, once again talked about me. remembering the fact that i am adopted just like what hyerin told them. they're still the same, talking behind my back and even when i'm in front of them.

a few more months and i'll finally be able to leave this hell. once i graduated i don't need to attend college so i'm gonna be free from all the schoolworks and those students who always have a thing to talk about me. i can't blame them though, i mean i showed them a side of me that never really existed until i had to pretend.

sitting peacefully here in the classroom, i just let my classmates murmur things about me whilst waiting for the teacher to arrive. i'm still alone in the classroom for jake and sunghoon aren't here yet.

unlike my previous classroom, i'm still sitting near the window but i could not longer see the view of the school's field instead i'm seeing the view of the hallway where students are now walking towards their respective classrooms.

a tall and lean figure of someone came in my sight while i'm taking out my notebook and pen from my bag on the floor when i locked eyes with him, he flashed me a flirty wink and a flirty smile making me fall down on the floor.

i heard my classmates laughing at what they just saw, abashed was what i am feeling so i quickly sat back down on my chair and turned to my classmates before sending them death glares. all i want is for the floor to open wide and eat me because of the embarrassment i'm feeling.

"did you just fall? are you okay?" jake asked a little worried but couldn't hide his laughters. "fell for my charm? fall in love with me and i'll catch you"

my face contorted to a disgusted look trying to hide the fact that my cheeks are heating up and i'm sure by now the tips of my ears are already red. i already fell, jake.

i raised my hand and placed it on his face as i moved it left and right, "where? where? i can't see the charm that you're talking about"

he suddenly leaned his face closer causing my eyes to grow wider, i can feel his breath on my ear and it's a little ticklish to be honest "then start looking at me, that way you'll see my charm that will surely make you fall in love with me"

his breathy and husky voice made my legs shaky that if i was standing up i would probably fell on my knees. when he moved back, he showed me a satisfied smirk before releasing a giggle.

sim jaeyun, don't you fucking know how much your words can affect my fragile heart? i can feel my heart wants to leap out of my chest because of what he just said and did.

how can he turn from that sexy looking guy to a cute looking fluff ball in just a second?

"already in love?" i scoffed as i bit my inner cheeks trying to ignore the weird things that's i'm feeling.

"never" i rolled my eyes and looked in front

"we'll see how long that 'never' can last" what the actual heck is he saying?