12

"shall we go to that boba shop that just got opened?" jake asked as i continued jotting down notes for our last class today.

"does that boba shop sell milk teas?" i asked without looking at him

sunghoon who's sitting in front of me twirled around, "y/n doesn't like milk teas, don't you know that?"

i turned to see jake's expression and he has his mouth slightly agape before shaking his head. sunghoon found out that i don't like milk tea that one time i was in there house when we weren't still close, he asked me if i want milk tea so he can order but i said i don't like it and just bought another drink instead.

continuing to write down, sunghoon's head kept on blocking my view from the board that i had to wack his head to the side earning an annoyed groan from him. he turned to me and showed me his middle finger in which i also returned.

"hmm, where do you want to go then?" jake didn't give up and asked another question.

he has been suggesting places where we should go after class since lunch was over and i just couldn't think straight because the other half of my brain couldn't stop on assuming that he's lowkey asking me to go on a date but the other half opposed and said it's just a hang out.

after the talk with the three guys which were jungwon, ni-ki and sunoo this lunch my feelings had been bugging me and what ni-ki said before they left kept on replaying on my mind like a broken plaque.

"noona, you should confess"

my train of thoughts got interrupted when someone clicked their fingers in front of my face. when i turned to who it was jake was smiling and he pointed at the classroom that is now empty.

"where did they go?" jake ended up laughing with the question that i asked.

"class is already over, y/n. i bet you're spacing out again, penny for your thoughts?" i watched him as he picked up my bag from the floor and neatly placed back my things inside it.

i was about to say something but his phone ringing stopped me, he looked at me and i just nodded my head before he stood up to answer the call. he was just inside the classroom but i know how private phone calls are so i decided to just focused on fixing the things in my bag that aren't fix.

it wasn't that long when he walked back towards his seat again, he picked his bag ang placed it over his shoulder "let's go, it was heeseung hyung asking me to meet him at the gate"

"you can go ahead, i just need to use the restroom. i'll follow" standing up, i swung my bag over my shoulder.

"i can wait for you though"

"no, it's okay. heeseung's waiting for you"

we both exited the classroom and jake finally nodded as we both strided in a different direction, him to the school's gate and me to the restroom.

the hallways were pretty empty because obviously class is already over and i'm sure students are on their way to their own schedules.