1O

i'm sitting on the kitchen stool waiting for mom to finish putting the foods in the containers. she cooked a lot for dinner and said that i should give some to sunghoon so that sunghoon won't have to order food again.

after this she will go back to the company again to help father in organizing my birthday party.

only wearing a black short and a gray oversized shirt, i walked out of our house and went to sunghoon's.

without ringing the doorbell, i opened the door "sunghoon!"

i halted after closing the door when i saw the other 6 guys with sunghoon staring at the tv in front of them. i remembered earlier that they were too woried about me so i just simply said that my dad passed away.

"oh, y/n you're here" my cousin greeted me when he noticed my appearance.

finally the other 6 guys averted their gaze from the tv and turned to me who's now smiling awkwardly at them.

"wait, what's that in your hand?" jungwon pointed at the paper bag that i am holding

"here, mom cooked too much so she told me to give it to you" i handed the paper bag to sunghoon and he took it, quickly bringing it in the kitchen perhaps to place it in plates when i turned to the guys again they are looking at me confusingly "what?"

"how did your mom knows sunghoon?" jay asked with his eyebrows meeting in the middle

i forgot that they still don't know that me and sunghoon are cousins "uhmm...i'm living in the same village and..."

"my mom and hers are friends" sunghoon continued my sentence knowing that i don't have any excuses to think of to say to them.

"wow, really" sunoo cooed

"have you eaten y/n?" i turned around to where jake

"yes, i already ate before i went here. you guys should eat too it's getting late and i'm going back now" i really feel sleepy now and all i want is to lie on my bed and sleep.

"oh, i thought you're going to stay for a little longer" heeseung said

"i can't, i'm really sleepy" they all nodded their head understandably.

jake wanted to walk me out of the house but i told him that it's fine and he should just eat, he agreed to it when he probably remembered that i'm just literally living beside sunghoon's house.

a whole month had passed. people rushing back and forth, stressed and tired, showering with sweats, that's what you can see inside the enormous venue.

what's happening? today is y/n's 18th birthday.

her parents invited a lot of business men and women from different countries. her birthday will not just be simply a party where they will eat food and talk to the guests because an announcement will also happen later.