O8

the loud screaming of the students reverberated through the open area of the school's field.

another fight. the students in this school will never get tired of watching melee everyday.

"sim jake, what the hell is your problem? i was just talking with my friends yet here you are getting involve" the guy angrily stated

"yeah talking. talking dirty things about y/n, didn't your mother taught you how to respect girls?" jake rebutted

the other guy scoffed, "don't drag my mother into this"

"i wouldn't have dragged your mother if you didn't talked dirty about y/n" jake gritted his teeth

"we were talking about unpopular opinions. not my fault that y/n's body popped in my mind" the guy smirked and lowered down his voice, "don't act like you never thought of something like that"

jake, the one who's defending the girl couldn't stop himself anymore. jake's fuming in vexation, if his eyes could turn red then it's probably colored in red by now.

jake threw a punch on the guy making him landed on the ground, touching his nose which is now bleeding from jake's punched "i am not like you! i don't think about girls that way!"

the guy laugh boisterously as he slowly stood up, he met jake's flaming eyes "come on, dude. i'm not stupid, you're also a man"

with that, the guy received another punch "i may be a man but i have a respect for women! unlike you, who only sees ladies as your food every night"

it's as if the guy had already enough of jake, he grabbed jake's collar and punched him on the face. the guy didn't stop, he continued throwing punches at jake but jake didn't let him win.

on the ground, jake rolled over to be on top of the guy. this time, he's the one who continuously hurled a strong punched on the face of the guy, utterly infuriated at the thought of y/n being a topic of a dirty talks.

jake's confused. he, himself doesn't know why he's feeling this way, he doesn't know why he wanted to kill the guy in front of him so bad because of what he said. all he knows was that he wanted to protect y/n, he wanted her to be away from those kind of filthy people.

why is he feeling that way? is it because he just wanted to protect her for she's the only person she could relate too? or perhaps is it because he's starting to like her? if the second choice is the reason, jake surely won't stop himself from feeling that way.

i don't think it's wrong to like her so why stop myself, jake thought.

that same day jake had a fight with a student because of y/n, the said girl didn't show up at school the whole day.

sunghoon, her cousin, started calling her thinking that she was still asleep but she didn't answer the call and ended up not going to school. he went straight to her house after school. hoping that he would see her on her house, watching tv in their living room.

after ringing the doorbell, the door was opened in a minute but not by the girl that he was expecting to see but by one of their maids.