Chapter Four: Kylo

As I was flying, I could hear him chasing after me, but I didn't look back.
I just kept on flying, until I eventually lost him.
I entered a new galaxy that I had never been in called Hextro.
Still, I wasn't sure if I had got away completely, but I just assumed that I probably did, since he would have caught up to me by then.
So, I figured that Hextro would be my new galaxy from then on.
I began to float around, looking for a good planet to settle on, and ended up coming across this little one called Tikara.
Not too long ago, I had discovered how to create a force field, so to be more cautious this time, I made one.
I got in the middle of the planet, then spread my arms out, and made my hands flat.
A clear goo started to form around my hands, and I pointed them to the edges of the planet.
The clear goo shot out to the sides, and surrounded the entire planet, and after a few seconds, it hardened.
I had created an invisible force field!
I thought that would keep me safe for a while.
Luckily, it was sort of a one way forced field, meaning that I could still fly out, and shoot stuff out of it, but on the outside, it was pretty much a rock.
Even with the force field, sometimes when I was bored I would often go out of the galaxy, and fly around other galaxies, and just explore.
It was really fun, and I found all sorts of cool creatures, saw all kinds of cool sights, and so much more.
When I got back to Hextro, I found a way to make a temporary break in the force field so I could get back in.
Did you know that there is a galaxy that's probably two million light years away from earth called Tihora, and in there are creatures that look like purple translucent ghosts, that float around, and can shapeshift into other cool stuff?
I didn't know that until last Sunday, and it was so cool to find that out!
But, only after about two days or so of living there, I heard a noise.
I couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from, so I slowly started walking all around, trying to find out where the noise came from.
My first thought was that it might have been my father, but then I realized that it probably wasn't.
I mean, I couldn't have been him, could it?
But then I saw a little tail coming from behind a rock.
Hesitant at first, I slowly went closer to see what it was.
I peaked over it, and saw a cute, little creature behind it, curled up in a little ball, looking pretty scared.
He was light blue, with purple spots and big green eyes, and dark blue wings.
He had a pointed tail that almost looked like a dragon, and two dark purple horns on his head.
From the looks of it, I could tell that he was probably a baby Hexling.
I had seen adult Hexlings in another pretty far galaxy, called Katrinom, when I was exploring other galaxies, a few days ago.
But from the impression I got from the adults, Hexlings were giant dragon-like creatures that could breath blue fire, and were pretty vicious.
But I had never seen a baby Hexling before, and he was so much cuter than the adults!
Of course, I had no specific expectations of what I was going to find behind that rock, but I was definitely not expecting a lost baby Hexling.
"Hey, little guy," I said to him. "What are you doing here? Did you get lost?"
He was clearly frightened before, but it looked like he started to get calmer.
Then he stood up, and slowly started walking towards me.
"How are we gonna get you home?" I asked him, while he continued walking to me.
Then he smiled, and started flapping his wings really fast, and vigorously.
He was trying to fly, and eventually got only a few feet off the ground, and landed on top of the rock.
He smiled at his flying accomplishment, and I did the same.
"Do you have a name?"
I asked him.
I could tell he understood me, because he shook his head.
So since he didn't have a name, I had decided to name him. I named him Tyson.
After he heard that, he started jumping up and down excitedly on the rock, and then suddenly stopped, and looked at my left hand.
I looked down at my hand too, and realized that there was an odd purple light glowing around it, and I had no idea where it was coming from.
It started to hurt a little, so I started to wave my hand, and the light flew out of my hand, and hit against the portal.
It bounced off the side of it, and sprung back to the ground, leaving a large hole.
By now, I was already used to discovering new abilities, but Tyson sure wasn't but instead of acting scared, he grinned and turned around to the direction where I shot that purple laser thing.
Then he started to blow, and this super cool blueish fire came out of his mouth.
He sort of copied the motion of what had happened to me.
He blew the fire at the edge of the force field, and the fire did the same; it bounced off the side, and headed for the planet floor, leaving another whole.
Then he whipped his head back around to look back at me for my approval, so I smiled, and told him, "wow! I had no idea you could do that! That was amazing, little dude!"
He smiled. That night, before we went to bed, I headed over to that same rock, and shot a laser at it. I carved out the inside, making it hollow, and that was going to be Tyson's new bed.
I told him about it, he immediately rushed over, and was so excited about his surprise.
I layed next to him, as he fell asleep in his new bed and even though we didn't know each other for a long time, I could already tell that we were going to be great friends.